Absolute Torture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
    It's likely that any trial - IF there is one would be heard in the area where the alleged assault took place.

Where would that be (county-wise?)
    Staffs.

I can't believe what this does to you, it breaks you.!!

Comment

When this happened to me,I just became a ghost.
      I swear I could feel my body walking and I was (or my spirit was)like outside watching it.
      If you did a bit of philosophy you will see what I mean.
      It was like someone was hitting me extremly hard with a metallic object.
      Then I had cold sweats,nightmares,I drank,had an accident.
      I became slow at work making mistakes.
      I cried everyday or nearly.
      I have been brainwashed.
      I felt like I had the word "rapist" tatooed on my fronthead.
      I felt betrayed.
      I am already not very confident but now I am still scared and it's gonna be 1 year next month.
      I respect women but I went with a narcissistic pervert and it is the real definition.
      I am sure that some are kind and genuine but I was unlucky.
      Anyway try to keep your mind and body busy.
      Talk to someone close about everything and remember:You are Innocent so you must fight.
      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

I just sent of my no bill application my solicitor wrote a half hour ago my very last chance before m forced to take this to court and go bankrupt fighting for my life in 4 months look we have no choice Giving up is not an option some are luckiers then others to the DPP you are just another number out of 30,000 cases they are working on all I know is either way at some point life will be normal again and life will go on this is the first time my lawyers sent out A no bill application I put in the box............................................... .............

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
          Funding is not available to a suspect until he or she has been charged - apart from the police interview(s) stage.

Some solicitors who are experienced in defending false allegations might give you some time for free prior to charge after interview, others you will need to pay - it depends on the solicitor.

They cannot give you solid advice about your own case until charge as no paperwork will be forthcoming from the police or Crown - so they can only advise generally.

Some sols will advise you what you can be doing in the meantime to assist your case and if you can assist the police (some evidence you might be able to offer the police while other evidence is not such a good idea as there are unscrupulous officers who will then hide/lose the evidence then pretend they were never given it).

It's swings and roundabouts I'm afraid.
          What are your thoughts please?

Would you be called if it was NFA or would you still be expected to answer bail??

Many thanks for everyone's support.

I still ain't been to Docs.

Comment

Hi Brokenman

Please go to the doctors for some anti depresents. They do help.
            I would certainly have suggested you tell your wife, it helps to have that off your chest and shared, however youve got this far so given that along with the fact that i expect you will be NFA'd id now say keep quite. Because you have a bettter chance of getting a normal life back if and when you get NFA'd. Its not like any of us would ever make a mistake like cheating again after what weve been through.
            My case was quite similar to yours and that fact is that the cps only charge if they believe they have a good chance of winning and your situation being similar to mine would suggest to me that this will be dropped. However i was on bail for 6 months following cps delays etc.
            One thing i did was to arrange a lie detector polygraph test so if anyone ever found out i could give them a copy of the report showing i was telling nothing but the truth.

Good luck

Comment

I agree with raptorace anti-depressants help make things managable

Comment

Originally posted by Raptorace View Post
                Hi Brokenman

Please go to the doctors for some anti depresents. They do help.
                I would certainly have suggested you tell your wife, it helps to have that off your chest and shared, however youve got this far so given that along with the fact that i expect you will be NFA'd id now say keep quite. Because you have a bettter chance of getting a normal life back if and when you get NFA'd. Its not like any of us would ever make a mistake like cheating again after what weve been through.
                My case was quite similar to yours and that fact is that the cps only charge if they believe they have a good chance of winning and your situation being similar to mine would suggest to me that this will be dropped. However i was on bail for 6 months following cps delays etc.
                One thing i did was to arrange a lie detector polygraph test so if anyone ever found out i could give them a copy of the report showing i was telling nothing but the truth.

Good luck
                Hi mate

Thanks for your comments. What was your story? I am in ruins, but I hang on to the Custody Sgts comment "Anyone can make an accusation", but really that's where the accused's life stops!! I want my life back.

I know there's alot more complex cases on here, where mine seems to be a consensual issue. How on earth can someone stoop so low??

Comment

a Good question I just think the girl is mentally ill or just plain evil,was she cheating on her boyfriend and had to cover her tracks and blame you? is she after money my goverment is retarded if some sadistic person makes a false rape accusation and the person they accuse goes on trial and even if not convicted she gets $20000 dollars and if conviction up to $50000 run by a bunch of morons hey my false accuser got charged for drinking high range on new year's eve and she got off the charge because some guy (not me) was giving her a hard time we live in a complete jungle run by animals in suits called politicians look this is in the top 3 worst things that can happen to a man in his life be falsely accused is like a being attacked with a razor blade a 10,000 times for like 2 years of living hell I would have to say 10 years has been taken off my life lol i can only laugh about have brown hair turned grey over 500 days beautifull girls used to look at me as husband material all this is meant to be the best years we have been raped by our false accusers funny thing is they don't get into any trouble at all I wonder if somone falsely accused ever cracked and took revenge (not that i would do that or recommend anyone harm anyone) but i would not be surprised I mean the false accuser takes everything from you everything you have worked for and even with NFA the damage is done........................the answer to your question either money or she is an evil b..h

Comment

Exactly what I am feeling Wunderland,really good post.
                    We are dealing with narcissistic harassment.
                    Last edited by Boys don't cry; 5 April 2012, 10:47 AM.
                    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

thanks buddy

Comment

Approaching my BD again and I've heard nothing!! This run up to each date is pure hell. I am trying to get thru this, but it's horrendous!!

Comment

Yes, I do understand your feelings

However as I believe you would have to travel some distance to answer bail, it would be worth you asking your solicitor to find out if you are likely to be rebailed again to save having to make this journey.
                          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

good thinking CH!
                            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                              Yes, I do understand your feelings

However as I believe you would have to travel some distance to answer bail, it would be worth you asking your solicitor to find out if you are likely to be rebailed again to save having to make this journey.
                              Police are on Easter Break still......

They gave me a weeks notice last time of changing date.

Comment

As CH says, it is a known process for a solicitor to phone up in advance (even if this is as close to the date as a day before) to see whether or not they need to accompany you to the station (for example if you are going to be re-interviewed)

Do you have a date for when the OIC returns from holiday? Get your solicitor to maybe leave it a day and then phone him/her.

The waiting is horrible, especially so close. Look after yourself.
                                "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Working...
                                X