Absolute Torture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brokenman81 View Post
    1st day of normal proceedings from the prosecution. The whole afternoon was spent watching a video of the accusers interview. It does seem to make me out to be a monster! A low point indeed.

But that's just one way traffic!!
    Hang on in there. Hope your legal team are busy making sure your defence is superbly delivered in counter to what is being said just now.

I can only imagine the feelings you are experiencing just now. Have even more loving good luck your way.
    Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• So angry and hurt

Your turn will come, and I'm sure you will have some high days. Well done you have survived so far and the end is nearly here.

Comment

• Hi

Sending you lots of

Comment

• Don't worry Brokenman.

The first day we are the monsters but in the end they are the liars.

Take care.
          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• what the hell please tell me the video is a LIVE feed and not a prerecorded video ???????????????????????? that would not be fair if it was pre-recorded

Comment

• Originally posted by erin View Post
              please tell me the video is a LIVE feed and not a prerecorded video
              Obviously I don't know what is the situation in Brokenman's case, but yes in some circumstances the accuser's evidence-in-chief is given via a video recording.

This isn't always bad for the defence though; if the accuser can't or won't be present in court or at the other end of a video link, the defending barrister can pull the accuser's video statement to pieces without the prosecution being able to make any response at all.
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• If the video interview was live feed wouldn't the defense barrister already interact with the accuser instead of watching?

Wish you all the best for today Brokenman
                Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• No Pre-recorded and she was there also watching

Comment

• So it was the dvds from the police interview shortly after her complaint.
                    Today your barrister and maybe the jury will ask her "some "questions and they will find out if she lied.
                    Then it will be your turn,they should read or play your audio interview.
                    Your defence,the verdict and the bananas for dessert.

Keep faith.
                    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Thinking positive thought for you. Keep strong... Here's a little taster to focus on...

Comment

• Judge sums up tomorrow.

I was given a hell of a time by the Prosecution for 2hrs.

Comment

• soon be through - keep being strong.
                          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Hang in there. Thinking of you. Stay strong and positive. xx

Comment

• Keep your head up mate the fight is nearly over!

Comment

• Keep on going.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Working...
                                X