No announcement yet.

Absolute Torture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very best wishes for your future and thank you for your contributions towards helping others.
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Good luck with the rest of you life.........

Comment

• Best of luck Brokenman.

If you need any help, a chat or another cup of coffee,...

Take care of yourself and family.
        Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Hello again.....

I'd thought I'd pop in and say hi.

Although its been nearly 10 months since I was cleared, I can't believe how many new FA there are!!!!!

Before I stumbled over this site I thought I was one of a few that was falsely accused? I still cannot get over how common it is!!

I still lost those 11 months of me life last year, but the difference between then and now is unreal and I'm personally proud of myself in some aspects as for getting through that with no emotional support or medication etc. It has been a life lesson, a cruel one in that!!!!

To all you out there fighting, keep it up and be strong!!!

Comment

• I've just read through your ordeal - no wonder you are proud of yourself for getting through all that

It's great that you popped back to say hi - good outcomes really give us a boost, thanks.

I hope you will go from strength to strength

Comment

• Your title of 'Absolute torture' totally sums it up for all of us here. But it is very encouraging to hear many many not guilty verdicts (& NFA's). It is just so terrible that these cases get this far. You have been thru a horrendous nightmare - but come out at the other end. Obviously, it is really good for you but it would have been even better if you & others never had to go thru this.

Enjoy the rest of your life and thank you for taking the time to check up on the rest of us here who are living thru this torture. We can gain experience from you and others that the extremes of emotions that we have to suffer at the hands of others is all normal stuff.

Comment

Working...
              X