Charged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by farmer42 View Post
    When I was 16 years old I met a girl she was 15 as kids that age do we slept together all consented the next morning I was arrested I was living in a b&b put there by social services as my dad just died and I had no where else. Anyway for the rape I was NFA very quickly but was charged with under-age sex (Which I did not know was serious like this I was a kid myself) there was less than a year between us but the law as it is I appeared in a youth court and just got a community order the age gap was so small I didn't have to go any register or anything ten years ago it was not as clear how serious a few months gap was. Anyway after this allegation I went to live with my sister who has now made this accusation where would I stand with this I can whole heartedly say I never did either the second accuser my sister knew all about the first allegation so was not a coincidence I've been accused twice she knew all this and thought she would jump on it.

Sorry missed out on that I was falsely accused of rape by her and was NFA for that allegation very quickly.

Comment

I appreciate this forum is for falsely accused which I can assure everyone I am, this happened when I was just a kid myself I left school at 13 due to family issues internet was not something I wasn't familiar with I was clueless to how bad a few month age gap was, the girl cried rape because she was scared she was going to get pregnant this was founded to be the case. I sorted my life out I have settled despite the problems. This second accusation is my sister the person who knows ive been accused once and can use it she is perhaps one of the only people who know bar my fiancé and brothers. I am not a bad person I know we all can say things it’s easy to, but its true I work a steady job earn well pay for my girlfriend and kid contribute to society these lies set up by my mum and sister are so malicious I'm a 26 year old man I shouldn't cry all day like I am.

Comment

I wouldn't think anyone on the forum will think adversely about this incident, you were both teenagers then and obviously the police/CPS agreed with you that there was deemed consent (though in fact legally she couldn't consent!) at the time.

You must be prepared though that the prosecution may refer to this conviction (for that is was it was despite the community order) in the forthcoming trial, have you told your solicitor about this so they can prepare a response should it come up?
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Thank you for the reply yes I made him aware he’s was just like arrghh mmmm I see. So will tell barrister next week all the details.

I guess just have to stand up be honest about the situation and hope for the best and that people see the truth.

Comment

Big hugs huni must be such a shock any indication as whether you can be present at the birth of your child sweety? Xxx
            Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

I was going to ask, social have not been to us yet or t our knowledge involved do you think they would and stop me seeing my child? So scared

Comment

Everybodys case seems to be different hun. Some live with their kids but cant be unsupervised others have to move away. In our case they know my OH lives with kids but ss havent made any actual contact.
                Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

I wouldn’t be able to cope losing my child when will they get involved thank you x

Comment

I'm sorry you find yourself here.

Rather than go flagging yourself/situation up to SS if the Police haven't I suggest you ask your solicitor for guidance and if possible try to get that advice in writing. That way if SS do knock on the door you and your OH (perhaps most importantly) can show that due consideration has been given to the situation.

There seems to be no logic to the way SS behave as Lilyput said. FAs destroy families and SS just help them

On the other point I would hope a good barrister would seek to limit the damage by drawing out from you in questioning the details of your previous charge. I'm sure someone with better legal knowledge than me will correct me if I'm wrong. All you can do is be honest with your solicitor & make sure they know everything.

Good luck
                    Last edited by wakingnightmare; 11 March 2016, 10:36 AM.

Comment

How are you feeling about the sols you are using? Still no confidence or has that changed now?
                      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Who would inform the social? If the police haven’t I’ve been on bail now before and with charge for 15 months. In interview I told them about my 9-year-old son I had very weekend (since then I have learnt by dna he is not mine so don’t see him now) but they never flagged that as a concern.

And RF I have had a good chat with Chris this morning he was very helpful. I am going to wait till Wednesday first hearing and get the case file then look at finding a way to finance him being my defence.

Thank you

Comment

If you are a private client why not contact solicitor Chris Saltrese in my signature? I don't know how much you have been quoted by your current solicitor of course.

You might have seen what I posted last night about #TeamSaltrese getting not guilty verdicts yesterday in about ten minutes.

Comment

Yee that’s the Chris I spoke to this morning he was very helpful gave me the costs so now I just need to figure a way to raise that amount.

Comment

Oh right, in that case you can have me assisting too if you would like that.

I'll need your email address and landline number so we can start talking about your defence once you have sorted things with solicitor Chris, so if you would like to PM me those that would be good.

Comment

That would be great as soon as I can confirm I can afford him I will send you my details thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X