No announcement yet.

Charged

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This really is a nightmare, every kid I see I just want to break down thinking I won’t get to see my kid grow up. The thought of losing my family is heartbreaking all ive ever wanted in life is to be a Dad now 4 weeks to go and I have this hanging over me. Read so many stories where innocent people go jail the thought of having to convince the jury I am not lying. Thank you again everyone.

Comment

Try not to read too many stories online about convictions - every case is different. Take comfort in the fact that people are found NG at court.

Are you still at work? Try to keep as active as possible and try to not spend all your time thinking about it. I've read people on this forum that set aside 3 hours and then close the book and not dwell on it. People have some amazing ways of coping through the next few months - I'm sure someone will be along to offer some coping tips.

Good to see that you and RF are in contact with one another - just another example of you not being alone in this - that's the whole point of the forum right? We support each other

Comment

Reading things on Google a lot cannot help it, so may misleading story’s you can sentence yourself to years without it even happening. I am still at work although have not told them don’t know if I should or how to. People are so Black and White these days assume you have been charged you must by guilty. I was a little bit of a rebel when I was younger losing my dad at 16 (no excuse) but was hard so the prosecution is going to portray me as a criminal despite the last 8 years or so my record being perfectly clean they won’t mention that. It’s amazing how hard the authorities try to make you look guilty even if they believe you are not.

Comment

It's about Government -set rape conviction targets and has bog all to do with Justice and/or the truth.
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hi Farmer42,

How are you?

My partners up for retrial 2 weeks before our first baby is due to be born so i know what you must be feeling, just try to keep thinking positive, easy said than done sometimes i know. xx

I was like you always reading things on google but it just screws your head up with what you read so the only thing i read now is this forum which as helped greatly

We have also only told a few people about what we are going through as we just don't trust anyone, like you said people are so black and white, so its just not worth it, at the end of the day people dont need to know anything.
            my partners mum doesn't even want anything to do with him but shes never been there for him from day one anyway, shes a total disgrace to be even called a mum.

Best wishes
            sd x

Comment

Thank you for replying, it is really hard sorry to hear your situation I’m more scared for my kids welfare and my partner I’m their provider I need to be with them. I really do wish you all the best in the world for the trial x

Comment

Hope it works out for you buddy.

Make sure you get a Solicitor you can count on.

be lucky
                Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
                Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Thank you means alot, 11 times she has made these allegations towards her dad her husband who got found not guilty on two counts after a trial he was already inside for something else so after the not guilty verdict she asked for his prison address now he’s out they are back together. She’s never worked a day in her life has 6 kids that have all been taken of her is a heavy drinker and judging by the fact she has no front teeth a druggy. The system is a joke.

Comment

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...e-said-7515309

Happens all the time and the only way to proove is if they admit it what a joke

Comment

Originally posted by farmer42 View Post
                      http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...e-said-7515309

Happens all the time and the only way to proove is if they admit it what a joke
                      Hang in there. There are positive stories out there and yours could be one of them. I hope you find a solicitor you have confidence in.
                      'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Thank you means alot, 11 times she has made these allegations towards her dad her husband who got found not guilty on two counts after a trial he was already inside for something else so after the not guilty verdict she asked for his prison address now he’s out they are back together. She’s never worked a day in her life has 6 kids that have all been taken of her is a heavy drinker and judging by the fact she has no front teeth a druggy. The system is a joke.

The previous allegations she made that resulted in NG or NFA can be used against her at trial. Let me know when you have heard from the senior partner at the firm.

Comment

Does anyone know that if you are accused by a close family member like a sister do the papers have restrictions on reporting the protect her identity?

I have been told her past allegations cant be used

Comment

Does anyone know that if you are accused by a close family member like a sister do the papers have restrictions on reporting the protect her identity?

I have been told her past allegations cant be used
                            Wrong

http://www.getsurrey.co.uk/news/surr...-rape-10321296

Extract:

"Previous allegations

Ms Darby also informed the jury that the woman had made a number of allegations against males in the past.

She said: “When you were 16-years-old you made a sexual assault allegation against a co-pupil.”
                            The court heard the student was arrested but police took no further action.

Ms Darby also said the alleged victim made another allegation of sexual assault in March 2009, saying an ex-cadet leader had touched her leg and bra strap.

The man was also arrested and interviewed but no further action was taken.

And in November 2008, she made a sexual assault allegation against her step-grandfather, claiming he fondled her breasts and touched the elastic of her knickers.

On that occasion, police arrested the man but later dropped charges".

Put that into your complaint to the senior partner at the solicitors practice and tell him to smoke it.

If the complainant can be identified by the name of the defendant then an application can be made to have a press embargo.

Comment

Thank you very much for that useful information I will be sure to put that to them, I have also started doing notes of every last detail I can remember from every time I have ever seen the scum bag.

Last night was by sure the hardest why is it when you are in bed it drills through your brain, fed up of seeing my partner cry and scared Just want my life back. Its been 15 moths so far and still a week away from my first court hearing.

Comment

When I was 16 years old I met a girl she was 15 as kids that age do we slept together all consented the next morning I was arrested I was living in a b&b put there by social services as my dad just died and I had no where else. Anyway for the rape I was NFA very quickly but was charged with under-age sex (Which I did not know was serious like this I was a kid myself) there was less than a year between us but the law as it is I appeared in a youth court and just got a community order the age gap was so small I didn't have to go any register or anything ten years ago it was not as clear how serious a few months gap was. Anyway after this allegation I went to live with my sister who has now made this accusation where would I stand with this I can whole heartedly say I never did either the second accuser my sister knew all about the first allegation so was not a coincidence I've been accused twice she knew all this and thought she would jump on it.

Comment

Working...
                                X