Trial in days..... pleaase help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soul2soul View Post
    I wish i knew, but all she has made resulted in DNA not being found, or family not proceeding as it was family. All i know is courts do not want to bring this in2 account, they want a guilty verdict.

Barrister i havent talked to, he talked to me before and after verdict but i was a shell, i didnt get anything. Just tryna recollect myself and i havent told my partner, she a wonderful mum of 3, dont want her to lose it for them, tryna find the right time. luckily i am home. Dont want her screamin infront of kids.

Will look jnto this when i have energy and its sunk in.
    No evidence = Guilty
    Wow!!

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!! Our cases seeem very similar my FA has accused three times before ive been told the same my trail is in Feb so may well see you!! Its a ****e system absolute awful so sorry for you mate honestly i am !!! Keep strong like you say oneday we are all judged upstairs and we know the truth and those bi*&hes will face there fate!!!! Angry for you !!!!!

Comment

I'm deeply sorry to hear this bad news......

Hope you find the strength to pull through

Makes me really angry.....very limited or...no evidence..... And your found guilty......utter disgrace

Puts a chill down my spine....... I've still got all of this to come........
      Turn the pain into power. ::

Comment

So sorry

Hi

Sorry to hear this awful news. Hope someone may be forthcoming with any possible appeal advice, sounds so unfair her previous allegations against others werent allowed into court. Sending hugsx

Comment

Nooo heartbroken for you I can't even imagine staying away from your family. Enjoy Christmas and New Year as much as you can, the legal system is corrupt and evil and life is completely unfair I am so so sorry.
          Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

So so sorry to hear this. Hope you make the best of things for now and there maybe something come to light.

If the worst should happen, why not suggest your partner joins the forum and get support too?
            Am dumbstruck tbh
            They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

So so sorry to read your news.

Words are inadequate. Remember we're all here for you over the next few weeks. Please encourage your other half to get in touch with RF.

Comment

I have been thinking about you on and off for most of the day wondering and hoping for the best and I am so sorry that this has happened.

Actually right now I am shaking because it was the same with my son, the judge, the jury everything , all they wanted is a guilty verdict.
                They can do what ever they please.
                They can pick and choose what the jury hears and they can continually repeat everything the FA says even the judge can over and over so that
                the jury will believe it. And they can also decide what evidence ( if there is any, none! ) the jury can see or edit out the bits that prove the FA lied so the jury
                wont know that either..

Your time will come and I am a true believer in what goes around comes around.
                So sorry soul my heart goes out to you.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilyput View Post
                  Nooo heartbroken for you I can't even imagine staying away from your family. Enjoy Christmas and New Year as much as you can, the legal system is corrupt and evil and life is completely unfair I am so so sorry.
                  Aint that the truth!

Comment

@ Shah
                    If you dont mind me asking, how long did your son get? Any appeals, etc.

Yes the judge was biased, ****ing *******. No evidence, hearsay. Its the Jeremy Kyle Show i tell ya, just short of drugs.

The summing up made me guilty, 12 pple, God Bless them, i hope their people get caught up in one night stands and get convicted and they can feel this shhht

And who chooses the jury, ?
                    I mean, they should be of mixed races/ background really?
                    Last edited by Soul2soul; 6 December 2015, 04:45 AM.

Comment

Oh noooo. This is terrible. Don't know what to say..... I'm so sorry. It seems unbelievable that you did not receive a fair trial. I cannot believe this justice system which appears to disregard the truth.

Comment

Choosing the jury? Names literally drawn out of a hat. That's the joke that begins the whole circus.

Comment

So agree AmandaF

My son gets sentencing 23rd dec... happy ******g* christmas, been cancelled now anyways in our house

Funny you should mention *Jeremy Kyle* his name went through my head..lol

Like you no evidence, no nothing just the words of a girl that needed post it notes to remind her what to say!
                          Total joke total stitch up even the OIC could'nt look my son in the face! ( says it all really! )

Im cross for you soul but at least there is this forum for people in desperate need.

Hopefully the truth will come out, well we know who wont be going up stairs dont we x

Comment

so sorry to hear this result S2S ; just so unfair... !!!!

This system and the people that run it are so corrupt or incompetent (and in some cases both).
                            no evidence surely should mean - no proof beyond reasonable doubt ... but the juries are told if they are "sure" .... whatever that means.... I'm quite often "sure " about something sometimes only to realise another time that I got the wrong end of the stick.... If this was any other sort of crime - evidence would be a must , not just he said / she said

I've had a week off the website ; whilst recovering from our own ordeal.... (fortunately ours went the right way)

but for anyone else in similar situation ; the things I learnt from the website and others I picked up on was :
                            1. create a timeline of events leading up to the date (before and after) to try and trigger memory
                            2. obtain copies of all evidence (insist on it) and create a spread sheet of the discrepancies in the prosecution statements and cross check inconsistencies (putting these side by side helped me identify differing timings and statements etc )
                            3. collate character references from friends, colleagues, family , previous partners etc etc that can state your character and strengths...... stating how they know you, how long they've known you, in what capacity and your character - e.g. friendly, supportive, protective etc etc, their occupation and they're awareness of the allegations and how alien to your character....
                            - these are key if you have no prior allegations or convictions (and its going to be word against word).

It might be worth your doing point 3 now (if you didn't for the trial) by way of mitigation to put before the judge when sentencing comes up.
                            Best of luck ! Stay strong
                            x
                            Innocentson

Comment

Originally posted by Shah View Post

Like you no evidence, no nothing just the words of a girl that needed post it notes to remind her what to say!
                              This is so wrong, the judge should have jumped on her, the CPS's own guidelines say the witness can't refer to their statement in court:

Will I be allowed to see my statement before I go into court?

You are allowed to see your statement to refresh your memory before you go into court. This will happen on the day of the trial but cannot be done beforehand.

[my highlighting].....she was obeying the letter of the law but not the spirit
                              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

CH- what does that mean- "the CPS own guidelines state the witness can't refer to theit statement in court"?

Sorry to sound thick, but at my OH's trial, the proceedings were stopped so that the key witness's statement could be faxed over and read to him because he couldn't remember what he'd said!
                                Similarly a younger complainant had the taped interview played back.

Is this what the CPS are referring too??

Comment

Working...
                                X