X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi

Hold your head up high. Good luck for tomorrow,our thoughts are with you

Comment

Sending huge positive vibes all the way!
      Got everything crossed
      Big big hugs!!
      YoH

Comment

Just wanted to add my support and sending lots and lots of positivity your way.

I hope you managed to get a bit of sleep. Fingers firmly crossed for you for the right outcome

Comment

Sending my support for today can't even imagine what you're going through stay strong, hold on to your innocence. Hoping to hear a NG from you very very soon.
          Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Does anyone know what time he'll be hearing his verdict this morning?

Comment

Nobody can know that as it's up to the jury. They could be out for hours or minutes. Fingers crossed it goes the right way.....
              People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hi all
                RF God Bless U so to everyone, a shame we had miscommunication on the weekend , would have been nice to talk to you.

Everybody on this site God Bless, the devil is a liar and as we kno he will win. But that day will come, we all gonn be judged, and this shht happens to the innocent and genuine.

Anyway, I was found guilty of two counts, i wud like to call it finger****in and ****ing.(pardon my language plizz for the sensitive one) Just in a bad place

Afta an hour we were called back, jury had questions.
                i) why is the first person told not a witness
                Ansa - bcause she didnt want to , and prosecution chooses who they use

ii) was i notified of allegation before rushin to talk to the police the next day
                Ansa - no its about confidentiality so you know when u get there
                Like they trappin u , i mean u on shock and all and you askd all this shht

iii) I cannot rememba
                Howeva it all was in my fava thinkin during lunch break and barrister thot the same

An hour later guilty
                I was shaking, almost threw up coz had just had lunch, but had to hold myself as a man

Judge was to pass sentence there and then as barrister suggested but realising they need this *****es statement o wateva he couldnt.

Bail revisited, police waiting to take me to the van n God knows where, judge says he is a good character you can tell, yes i will continue bail till aftr new year on condition i surrender passport.

So Mr Judge you judged me and think im well presentable etc, but yet you pittin me down?
                Judge was biased in summing up, went into detail about accuser not my defence.

Just glad i am home and will spnd xmas and new year with partner and kids. Every second counts now.

The whole legal system is a joke, more like ****stem.

Thanks to u all and sorry no bananas today. The best to all.

Comment

Must i say accuser is of bad character, long history and jury is not yold of this. Smokes weed on regular, admitted it in court and so does mum, and she did that night twice. Wat are the effectd of that? I dont smoke pot, nor cigs.But hey life has neva been fair
                  The legal system is a business i tell ya! Devils business, no evidence, jus word for word and you guilty, wish i lived in the 15 th century
                  Last edited by Soul2soul; 4 December 2015, 04:40 PM.

Comment

So so sorry to hear this, don't know what to say, but I'm really glad that you are bailed until the New Year as it will give you time to sort things out.

One thought, did your barrister mention anything in court about mitigation? If not it is well worth asking him to put forward to the judge everything in your favour: previous good record; character witness statements etc, this may influence the judge (in a good way!) when he is considering the sentence.
                    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Sorry to hear this S2S. My deepest thoughts are still with you. Hopefully your judge is very lenient come next year and thank the heavens you'll be home for Xmas and NY.

Best
                      Sal

Comment

So sorry to see this. What does the barrister say about the prospects of appealing the conviction? Possibly the judge misdirected the jury. Worth asking him.

Comment

Accuser has accused bfore not even once,but this is not mentioned in court under bull**** guidelines.
                          Who makes these laws?

Comment

They can be put to the jury in some circumstances. Do you know how many she has made, and whether they were made to the police and resulted in convictions?

Comment

Really sorry to hear your news. My thoughts are with you and your family. I am glad you at least get to spend Xmas and the new year with them.

Comment

I wish i knew, but all she has made resulted in DNA not being found, or family not proceeding as it was family. All i know is courts do not want to bring this in2 account, they want a guilty verdict.

Barrister i havent talked to, he talked to me before and after verdict but i was a shell, i didnt get anything. Just tryna recollect myself and i havent told my partner, she a wonderful mum of 3, dont want her to lose it for them, tryna find the right time. luckily i am home. Dont want her screamin infront of kids.

Will look jnto this when i have energy and its sunk in.
                                No evidence = Guilty
                                Wow!!

Comment

Working...
                                X