No announcement yet.

Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so sorry to read the disappointing news, what a terrible outcome. Please send our love to Red, and tell him not to give up. I feel so deflated so can't imagine how he's feeling.

RF,you have been with him every step of the way, you are one in a million as are all the team. I hope the lies catch up with her, and that karma is on its way.

Thanks for taking the time for the updates and your precious time, just wish we were posting lots of bananas x

Comment

• really sad news.

RF you done really well to keep us up to date on this one.

keep your head up Red.
      Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
      Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

• Devastated for Red and for you too RF who gave so much to this case.

The guy will need all the support he can get, I just hope he doesn’t have too long before he is eligible for early release.

Comment

• Truly awful news : (

Redscouse, my heart goes out to you mate!
          Take heart from the message you recieve on here, we all were, and still are behind you!
          Big hugs

Comment

• He shouldn't have too long he got 7 years 6 months by the time it gets halfed and time for good behaviour gets taken off he will be out before you know it!

Head up Redscouse we are all thinking of you

Comment

• I'm so upset to read this news..... it's sounds like a similar case to ours and we haven't even gone to trial yet...we've to wait another 7 months. Is there any chance RS can appeal again? I'm gutted for him.... and angry at how the law works in this country !!

Comment

• Omg

This is bad news, followed this thread. Does he have lots of family to visit.
                Justice is ****. I really hope the accuser realses how she has damaged a life.
                So sad now.
                Bet you are well gutted RF.

Comment

• Worst post this forum has ever had </3 What's his prison address to send cards? Hope your both okay gutted for all involved.
                  Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

• When I get back home, give me a couple of days and then email me, so I can send you details of where to write. Thanks
                    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

• Devastating news and I am so upset for you as well as you put so much effort into this appeal.
                      'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• I am actually gutted.
                        Totally and utterly gutted.
                        Poor poor red.
                        YoH

Comment

• Awful news

Such a sad post......Red must be in despair
                          Hopes were high all round & your unstinting support Helga was inspirational !
                          Hoping you both are coping & in our thoughts & prayers X
                          Innocentson

Comment

• sad

ive only been following a short while but shocked by this news.. i wish red all the best and would like to send a card/letter to show my support..how do i do this x

Comment

• Just echoing everything everyones saying. You must be really disappointed, you have worked so hard, you are far from useless I think the support you give on here
                              is irreplaceable. Without this I dont think we would have got the result we got.

Im lost for words really just feel sad for Redscouse and you, sometimes it just doesnt go the way we hope. Sending hugs to you both x

Comment

• I'm deeply saddened . Tbh my sympathies are just as much with RF - she has worked so tirelessly

Can't think of anything else to add
                                They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Working...
                                X