X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so hope this happens for you.......xxx
    "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Good news My partner has been found not guilty the judge begrudgingly had to throw out the case as the accuser has changed her story They have no evidence against him. We are so relieved 3yrs of stress and worry over. It hasn't fully sunk in yet. Thank you to everyone for support and finger crossing for us.

Comment

• Originally posted by worriedgirl View Post
        Good news My partner has been found not guilty the judge begrudgingly had to throw out the case as the accuser has changed her story They have no evidence against him. We are so relieved 3yrs of stress and worry over. It hasn't fully sunk in yet. Thank you to everyone for support and finger crossing for us.
        WG

That is brilliant news. I'm so happy for you and your partner. Those of us who have been to court know how crushingly hard it is. Enjoy your victory and have a wonderful life from this point onwards. You know what it is like to come close to your life being changed forever and now, going forward, to take nothing for granted.

There will be elation, exhaustion and some tears as you come to terms with everything.

Very best wishes

HTW

Comment

• that is wonderful news, I am so pleased for you all!

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• WAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY HAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYyy - that is absolutely fab-tab-ulous news. So very very pleased for you both.... Don't underestimate how long it may take you to recover from this. Give yourselves time to heal then enjoy rebuilding your new lives together......here they are....
            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• What brilliant news, I'm so happy for you both....
              'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Thanks everyone it still feels a bit unreal at the moment, never thought we would get here.

Comment

• Fantastic news WG. I'm so happy for you and your partner and I hope time heals all you have been through.

Comment

• Great news WG, now our turn in 32 days!

Comment

• Thank you. Good luck with yours hope it goes quickly so you can get it over with. I will keep coming back to see how everyone is getting on and hopefully offer support as I have received so much.

Comment

• Delighted for you WG - just so glad it is over for you.

Enjoy the rest of your lives and I hope you will be able to look back at this experience being stronger.

Comment

• Brilliant news, I'm so pleased for you both. I hope you both can move on now and get on with the rest of your lives together.

Comment

• So glad this nightmare is over for you xx ours is just beginning x

Comment

• Well done! It'll probably take a little time to get over this incredible long and traumatic ordeal. Good luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by can it get worse View Post
                                Delighted for you WG - just so glad it is over for you.

Enjoy the rest of your lives and I hope you will be able to look back at this experience being stronger.
                                thanks CIGW its such a relief still cant quite believe its over. I feel so blessed and will definitely appreciate what we have more.

Comment

Working...
                                X