Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope you are ok? and that you have received some further info. x

Comment

At the moment we are ok just trying to do normal things and keep busy before Monday. We don't really know anything except he has to attend court Monday. Just hope it all goes ahead as it should as it was postponed On the second day last time. We are hoping the accuser turns up as it could mean another postponement which would be worse then going through the trial. Just need it over with whatever the outcome fed up with this limbo.

Comment

Hope all goes well for you,
        Best Wishes x

Comment

really hoping that it goes ahead this time....if you are able to please could you keep us updated on here as to what's happening. We will be here for you and offering hope and cyberhugs and positive thoughts for you both....... asking the to visit you both for strength, courage and justice..MH
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Thank you MH I will come on and let everyone know what's happening. I'm so grateful for all the support from everyone knowing you all truly know what we are going through. I feel quite calm at the moment but I expect my anxiety will kick in tomorrow at the moment I'm focusing on other things. X

Comment

I'll be thinking of you guys...

Dreaded days are coming.

Just dream about the positivity at the end of it all when you guys get to go home together.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

It's Monday afternoon here in Australia.
                Thinking of you and your family during this horrible time, it will all be over soon. Do what ever you have to, to make it through.
                Sending loves and hugs

Comment

WG

Thinking of you today and wishing you strength. I hope you get some closure this week rather than postponement.

Take care

Comment

Thanks everyone I feel a bit useless at the moment my partner went Off this morning to face this and there's nothing I can do to help him except be here when he gets back. I'm trying to keep busy and not think to much about what's happening not knowing is really hard.

Comment

Hi WG - how are you and how did things go to-day?
                      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi WG

Hope today went ok. Always remember that the first days of prosecution witness evidence can really feel a bit depressing. It can feel like you are two goals down and losing the game but once your legal team start to challenge the evidence and present the defence evidence it all feels better and you can see the chance of winning shining through.

Thinking about you. Stay strong and positive.

HTW

Comment

my partner came home feeling depressed hated sitting there everyone looking at him and to Top it all we've all come down with stomach bug I'm hoping he's well enough to get through today. His barrister remains positive that the outcome will be in our favor and the judge said the trial will be over by 16th april.

Comment

Best wishes to you both for today; and it is good that his barrister is optimistic.
                            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

hope all goes well with you both.
                              And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I hope you both feel better today re the stomach bug. It sounds like a long trial but it's good your barrister is optimistic.

Comment

Working...
                                X