No announcement yet.

my patners trial starts tomoorow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks he's gone Off ok today. It's only so long because his one charge is on the end of someone else's 23 charges Because they are related and got the same accusser. So it's gonna be a long few weeks.

Comment

Long trial
      Hope all goes well,best of luck.

Comment

Day 2 over with thank God it's actually happening just keep telling my self we are 1 day nearer to it all being over with. As yet my partners part of the trial hasn't started yet. Trying to keep positive but have the fear at the back of my mind

Comment

It's an awful ordeal for you both. Let's hope some cracks in the case start to show before they get to your partner. Keep your chin up!

Comment

Hi WG - thanks for keeping us posted - this is a long haul for you both. It's good that his barrister is sounding positive but so many of us say on here, "Prepare for the worst and anything else is a bonus!" keep strong MH x
            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

day 4 is over so far we are holding it together. my partner will be glad when tomorrow is over and have a couple of days break from court its such a long trial for him to sit through to wait for his bit. we are both worried how the outcome of the person he is on trial with will effect his verdict the jury seeing all these charges against his relative will it effect what they think of him. Really wish we could just get to the end and have it all over with. thanks for every ones support on here it helps a lot. at least the end is in sight. Its our sons birthday tomorrow so hopefully it will be a bit of a happy distraction for us.

Comment

Hi WG

Enjoy your son's birthday and thank goodness for weekends.

It may be that your partner comes out looking better compared to the other person.

You are coping really well x

Comment

Thinking of you,stay strong x

Comment

Day 6 of my partners trial the accuser was giving evidence in which she said she may have made a mistake and was remembering what happened with her brother when she was younger. So I think this is good as if she can't be sure how can a jury find him guilty hopefully will know more tomorrow. But there is some hope but don't want to relax just yet till it is all officially over but feeling slightly happier.

Comment

• That sounds hopeful.... really hope this helps you partner's case....keep strong you're doing a fantastic job supporting your partner and I hope you have some support for you.....
                      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• thanks MH I have some good friends looking after me

Comment

• Hi WG

That does sound hopeful, fingers crossed!

Comment

• Today was the end of the prosecutions evidence so tomorrow will be the start of the defence evidence. My partners barrister has requested the judge throw out my partners case as the accuser has said she thinks she is mistaken and that the flashbacks she had could of actually of been of her brother and not my partner so the judge will give his answer tomorrow if he decides not to then the trial will carry on as planned. so tomorrow could be a good day but will try not to hope to much as don't want the disappointment if it doesn't happen.

Comment

• Fingers crossed for you. It sounds like she is pretty mixed up so surely the judge will see how unsafe it would be to continue with the case against your partner.

Stay strong.

HTW

Comment

• Originally posted by Heretowin View Post
                                Fingers crossed for you. It sounds like she is pretty mixed up so surely the judge will see how unsafe it would be to continue with the case against your partner.

Stay strong.

HTW
                                Agree with this, if she is uncertain I'm fairly sure no-one else could be. Fingers still crossed!

Comment

Working...
                                X