No announcement yet.

Very new to this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry to hear of your redundancy Myhome, not good at any time, but especially just before Christmas!

I hope your mood improves soon, not nice to be feeling this way

Try to stay positive as hard as that is. Who knows? Bigger and better things may be just around the corner for you.

Hope you sort ya mortgage an all out, nightmare!!

Comment

• Ok Babe
      Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Thanks welshgirl.... it is a nightmare indeed. I have a meeting with 3 of the senior managers on Thursday morning so hope to learn more then, but my colleague and I are both convinced, because of what we have been told already that this is a done deal.....
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• So sorry to hear this My Home. This is so unfair. They should be more supportive. I'll be thinking of you on Thurs am. Have some to take with you. They're fully transportable.

I really hope it's Better news than you think

Comment

• Good luck for tomorrow Myhome

Comment

• Hi ML and WG - the meeting has been postponed till Friday morning as HR officer is ill........

Comment

• Hi MH, I really don't know if that's a good thing or not. In one sense, I guess it just prolongs the agony. As if you haven't got enough on your plate already

I still say they'll be crazy to let you go. You've been such an amazingly strong and supportive lady on here. I don't know many people that could do it. I know it's been said before, but I'll say it again, it just doesn't seem fair that plod has left you 'dangling' for so long or that your employers can't see past the allegation. Just wish plod would hurry up so you can move on with your life, be it in your current employment or somewhere new. I say somewhere new because I honestly can't see you out of work for long. Any employer worthy, will see what an amazing lady you are. So, hang on in there. Sending a and to watch over you.

ML

Comment

• Oh no, always something! for Friday then

Comment

• Thanks ML and WG - wish I had your confidence...........will let you know how it goes.....

Comment

• I hope for good news tomorrow...if not then I am sure there are better things out there for you. xx

Comment

• good luck for 2moz

Comment

• Will be thinking of you tomorrow babe, everything will be crossed for you (well everything that can be crossed without me falling over ) xx J

Comment

• Thanks all - hope you're still upright LP...........

There is no flexibility at all about me working with clients - that's a straight no and if the Board of Trustees had their way I would still be suspended on full pay.

So this means that should other posts become available in the company that involve working with clients I cannot apply for them. So if the training dept is points scored to see who is not going to be made redundant, then I score nothing for working with clients and can't be considered for the post as the post involves delivering training to clients.

Comment

• So sorry MH,

It's a shame common sense doesn't come in to play. Plod don't seem to be too concerned as they've left you dangling for a year now. I really hope this nightmare ends for you soon

Comment

• Still upright MH, though there are regions of my anatomy which seem a tad numb

Comment

Working...
                                X