No announcement yet.

Very new to this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi MH, have you any way of releasing the unspent emotion? Just concerns me that it may bite you harder later on. So sorry you're feeling like this

I'll be thinking of you this week and sending positive vibes. Feel free to PM me if you need to.

Take care of yourself

Comment

• Hi ML and thanks - no way of releasing this at the moment - it's taking most of my energy just getting through days at work without letting clients see what's going on inside - it's only when they're gone that I feel able to breathe easy in case I become tearful..... I will reply to your last PM to me - but don't feel up to it right now - really sorry you've been a real support for me and I can't thank you enough.... hopefully - I am sure this week will pass with nothing happening as in the last 12 months and then I can go back to pushing it all to the back of my mind....
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Hi MH, just take care of you. The rest can wait until you're feeling up to it. Thank you for your support to me as well. You've been a real rock to me. I hope this week passes without event for you.

Take care

Comment

• thanks hon... just getting slowly oiled - so don't want to go through tomorrow even though rationally I know it's just another day in a very long line of days....

Comment

• Originally posted by myhome View Post
            Thanks LP - I know - I'm ok as long as I'm busy - when I stop I just cry - but then I have to stop myself because the dogs get upset so there's a tremendous build up of unspent emotion. This coming Tuesday is a year since I got the letter "inviting" me to the police station - am now getting wound up about looking in my post box on Tuesday which I know is irrational too...
            Unfortunately it changes all of us, so no its not irrational!

It was my father who has been accused but its changed all of us, what matters is how we deal with after the hell ends. Don't let stuff get to you because then the liars and the scum would have won. Keep your head high and proud. You're innocent.

Comment

• Hi MH, thinking of you and hoping today passes quickly for you with no event. Stay strong, you can get through this. As stunned has said, keep your head high, you're innocent.

Take care

Comment

• Hi ML and stunned9 - Thanks for your messages - kept busy and went for tea with a friend from t'other forum which was lovely. I'm now telling myself that I've got through 12 months with knowing sod all and if what I've been told is right, "only" another 6 to go before I hear something that plod in the other country has extracted their collective digits and interviewed the exbf......

Comment

• redundancy letter

had the redundancy letter to-day. I would NOT be facing redundancy at all if it wasn't for the lying psychopathic b$tch because I would be working on a different project still that is not part of the redundancy process - it has another 18 months to run. In the irony and unfairness that is my world, another post has just been advertised internally on that project and I can't apply for it because it involves working 1 -to - 1 with clients. So even though my ENHANCED DBS check is completely clear, I am still being considered "not innocent" just in case.....

f%ck the world. This is the 3rd Christmas in a row that has been completely f%cked up....chewing diazepam and can't stop crying.....

Comment

• I'm so sorry to hear this Myhome - I thought you were doing so well and seemed to have your employer's support. Life is a ****t sometimes. Just wondering about your case... is there any way and anyone , who can ask the OIC to hurry it up or throw it out? Have you been in touch with your MP or anyone else about it? Start a petition?
                    It just seems so totally inhumane to leave you in complete limbo like this and screeing up your life. This time of the year is so gruelling for anyone who's suffering.
                    You're always so good to everyone else, Myhome, I hope your tears dry quickly.
                    Have you taken your dogs out for a walk today? Is it beautiful and wintery where you live?
                    Take care - Big hugs

Comment

• thank you so much WGO - - feeling a little more rational to-day though very upset still. I have still been walking my dogs - it's just grey and cold here but the views are still lovely

The OIC won't talk to me, but I have found out the delay is being caused by plod in the other country who haven't interviewed the exbf yet - they were asked by the cps last May).

Comment

• Rant

well thanks everyone!!!! I've been on here nearly a year and have had fantastic support and given loads too, and haven't needed much recently but only one message for the latest post? Just speechless really.

Comment

• hi mh don't think ive spoken to you before how are you keeping ( you can pm me If you want a good rant, I wont mind)

Comment

• Originally posted by myhome View Post
                            well thanks everyone!!!! I've been on here nearly a year and have had fantastic support and given loads too, and haven't needed much recently but only one message for the latest post? Just speechless really.
                            Hi MH,

Am really sorry to hear of your redundancy - a S@*t time of year to happen - what is is with bad stuff happening at one of the hardest times of year? Is it at the consultancy stage, or is it a done deal, unfortunately funding is always a problem and it seems that it can be pulled at any time (I worked for a charity a couple of years ago and it happened to me) I hope you have been there long enough to get a decent redundancy.

I can see you are upset at the lack of support from us, and I can understand why, you have given fantastic support and advice to a lot of us and helped make an unbearable experience slightly more bearable. I am sorry we have not given you the same in return

Hope you are ok under the circumstances and things look up for you

CGU xxx

Comment

• Oh MH...speechless !!! Here if you need a chat and shoulder. Just call Babe xx
                              Masses and masses of xx J
                              Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• thank you OMG, CGU and LP for your lovely messages. Have also found out to-day that me and my colleague are the only 2 who have been identified out of a possible 20+ which makes both of us very angry and we've both been in tears to-day. Possible redundancy package is pants.
                                also discovered I've been missold my mortgage so spent whole day trying to sort that out (RF has been helping too) when all I wanted to do with my leave is make Christmas presents......
                                LP - will call when I can talk about it without crying.......hope you're ok......

Comment

Working...
                                X