No announcement yet.

Very new to this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thats Great news, you must be feeling much more positive now.....

Comment

• MyHome.

You only deserve this as your help to all members is beyond words.

Take care and Carpe Diem.
      Last edited by Boys don't cry; 29 May 2013, 08:31 PM.
      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• That is awesome and a reminder to us all that we don't know what good news is around the corner!

Comment

• Thanks everyone ...... I'm feeling sooooooooo different to this time last week - just hope it continues. She's stolen 6 and 1/2 months of my life - she isn't having any more..........................
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• MH, I am soooo pleased to hear the news about your job! Loving hearing your talk of not letting her take anymore of your life away , really fab news and so glad you are feeling better. I would like to echo the words from mylonelyplace ''You only deserve this as your help to all members is beyond words.''

Been feeling a bit sorry for myself this week and some positive news is just what I needed!

CGU xx

Comment

• Hi CGU - thank you - sorry you're feeling down this week - it really is an awful rollercoaster of emotions and that in itself is exhausting......

I'm not kidding myself that this positive high I'm on will last until it's all over but it's lovely to enjoy while it does - as BDC says, "Carpe Diem" and if to-day you're feeling high enjoy it and revel in it and if tomorrow you are on a low then accept that it's a sh*te day and know that it won't last forever........

MH

Just re-read this and I think it could sound really trite, simplistic and insincere but I really really don't mean it to be that way - it's just how I am able to feel right now - I haven't been able to always think this way and I'm not going to kid myself this will last.......hope this all makes sense????????
              Last edited by myhome; 31 May 2013, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• It was only 3 weeks ago when I was so on the up and now I'm on the s&dding way down again....so hate this up and then down then up/down/up/down..........

How naïve was I to think that I could just put this to bed and get on with my life until I needed to think about it again....though I tried to tell myself I wouldn't stay up all the time but so hoped I would.....

Plod has obviously decided this is all complete rubbish so why the hell can't they just get it out from the bottom of the pile and let me get this unbearable strain out of my life.....will they won't they will they won't they? When the tapes eventually arrive from the other country (which OIC said could take up to a year) they still then have to process them and make a decision as to what to do - just how long is this sh£te going to torment me not knowing what's going to happen or how long for......

I hate spending most of my non-work time asleep anything up to 3 hrs an afternoon - such a waste of my life......

Just how fecking difficult does life have to be? Got all the way to band practice - 25 min drive away to find I'd left my oboe at home. Cried all the way home and still crying.

I can't do this any more - I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANY MORE............................

I can't see an end to this any more - and I don't know how to bear it any more..........I just want to be normal and happy......

Comment

• My friend it will end, this sh*t will be over, it will take some time but it will be worth it.

Sit back and think positive, be strong and look forward to the end game, I have said it before but you wont believe the feeling when you are proved right.

Kick the lows in the butt for us all.

Still here

Comment

• Hi MH
                    Sending hugs your way I hope you feel better tomorrow. I know this nightmare has been going on for such a stupidly long time but not really got anywhere but that will end eventually.

Give yourself a hug from all of us, dry your eyes, eat some chocolate and tomorrow is another day and you will get your strength back to keep on fighting them again.

If you don't have any in you can have some of mine along with the hugs 😀 x

Comment

• Originally posted by myhome View Post
                      It was only 3 weeks ago when I was so on the up and now I'm on the s&dding way down again....so hate this up and then down then up/down/up/down..........

How naïve was I to think that I could just put this to bed and get on with my life until I needed to think about it again....though I tried to tell myself I wouldn't stay up all the time but so hoped I would.....

Plod has obviously decided this is all complete rubbish so why the hell can't they just get it out from the bottom of the pile and let me get this unbearable strain out of my life.....will they won't they will they won't they? When the tapes eventually arrive from the other country (which OIC said could take up to a year) they still then have to process them and make a decision as to what to do - just how long is this sh£te going to torment me not knowing what's going to happen or how long for......

I hate spending most of my non-work time asleep anything up to 3 hrs an afternoon - such a waste of my life......

Just how fecking difficult does life have to be? Got all the way to band practice - 25 min drive away to find I'd left my oboe at home. Cried all the way home and still crying.

I can't do this any more - I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANY MORE............................

I can't see an end to this any more - and I don't know how to bear it any more..........I just want to be normal and happy......
                      Oh Myhome, I have been where you are right now...the anger, the unfairness, the why's...and it is not fair or right that people can be treated as we are being. It is not wrong to feel as you are feeling, as you said ups and downs seem to be part of this.

You gave me some very good advise when I posted a similar post to you...instead of 'I cant do this anymore' try and think 'how am I going to do this' The night you posted it I continued to still think I couldn't do it, but the next day I remembered your words and made a small step to help things along. You are a kind, good person who is able to think of others while you are going through your own nightmare, and I believe you can do it. You will get through this.

If I could offer you some advise, it would be this. Set yourself a small goal, something you want to achieve and focus your mind on it. When you succeed it will not just be the sense of achievement but it will be empowering to know that when you set your mind to something you are more that strong enough / capable enough to do it.

Take care, remember you are a good person, you are innocent, plod have to investigate, and eventually the truth will out.

CGU xxx

Comment

• MH...
                        I have never met a more normal wonderful lady as you !
                        You have no choice you have to wake up tomorrow and go to work
                        You have to keep going, keep fighting !
                        You CAN do it and you WILL do it
                        WE will help you, together we will help you through this xx LP
                        Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Thanks all - just finishing a lunch break so will write more this evening - just wanted to say THANK YOU to you all now though.xxxxxxxx

Comment

• Hi again - I and thank you all for your lovely kind and supporting advice - and you're right I should take more notice of my own advice.... but sometimes everything just gets on top of you/me and the brain goes , "I don't know how to do this anymore and I don't want to!!!" and that's where I'm at the moment - on a downward slide. This will bottom out and then up I'll go again - it's just so wearing.......she won't beat me - but sometimes I just need to curl up and cry......

Thank you all again ..... hugs to everyone

Comment

• we all need to curl up and cry sometimes and it does help as long as you uncurl and come out stronger! We are all here for you as you have been for us. And even if you hadn't been, we would still all be here for you! Hang in, hold on and think of the ups! They will arrive sooner than expected!

Comment

• That's a really lovely ting to read DBI - thank you.....

Comment

Working...
                                X