No announcement yet.

Very new to this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MH, One day at a time....Tomorrow will be a better day.... I am holding your hand and drying your tears !
    LP
    Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• thanks babe - just bloody miserable right now - almost 6 months and absolutely sod all has happened......
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Hey, MH, you,ve done a lot in the last six months, you are the one who lit my darkness and were there
        when I needed you, you offer your support to all who need it.....so here have the bloody bulb back and flick the switch.
        You CAN get past this low patch, and we are here to help LP

Comment

• you know when people come on here and yell I can't do this anymore and I reply and offer such spurious advice as breathe in and out and put one foot in front of the other? well I've had enough of doing that - the struggle is just too hard right now - I just want to go to sleep and wake up when it's all over

Comment

• Hang in there MH. You have supported me and I would like to support you. We are all here to get through these terrible accusations against us and our loved ones. The waiting is the worst when nothing seems to be happening but look on the bright side - you haven't been charged with anything yet and hopefully you won't be. You have plenty of supporters on this site and your family, colleagues and friends.

Comment

• thanks lp and mnh but I really really can't do this any more - i'm not suicidal - I just want to curl up in corner and dribble and let someone else take over. I even had to take diazepam this evening when I was making chocolate cheesecake to take to a bbq at billykickass's home. I've made that recipe loads of times but I just couldn't stop shaking and none of my coping strategies worked

Comment

• you can't be brave all the time - you will have really **** days/weeks - but you will get over it and through it - you have no choice.

Keep coming back - rant, rave, moan and generally let the emotions flow - better out than in.
                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• thank u MH for your kind words which have supported me, I too want to curl up in a ball but we must fight on, as it's all we can do. I cannot come to terms with the unjust of human nature to be so hurtful in this way but we must never let them win. Never give into them.

Comment

• what the f*&k next

had meeting with HR and CEO to-day. Because of the complicated way our charity is funded, the work I'm doing is being funded from a project which has no money for it. It is not sustainable with no end date. There is a board of trustees meeting next Thursday where they will decide whether to cut my hours or make me redundant.

Comment

• MH really sorry to hear that ! Fingers crossed it will be a cut in hours and not redundancy.
                      LP

Comment

• Originally posted by lonley place View Post
                        MH really sorry to hear that ! Fingers crossed it will be a cut in hours and not redundancy.
                        LP
                        My fingers crossed too

Comment

• MH so sorry to hear that.
                          Will keep my fingers crossed that it all works out

Comment

• Thank you all the shock has worn off a tiny bit to-day....

HR manager actually managed to speak to the Officer in Charge in the county where the allegations were made, to-day to ask him if he could give a time scale, which he couldn't. What he did say however, is that the plod in the other country were asked 8 weeks ago to interview the other person and they so far haven't. He says it won't be a priority for them as it won't affect their day to day policing or crime detection. He reckons it could take them anything from now to another 3 months to a year or so before they even get round to interviewing him. And then of course the process has to continue over here and we all know how long that takes......

Comment

• Hi MH
                              Who do you mean by "interview other person"?

Comment

• MH,
                                This is dragging out for you, I hope plod in the other country move quickly and you can get
                                some sort of movement on your case.
                                All the bad news is happening at once for you but you will get through it
                                Here for you MH LP

Comment

Working...
                                X