No announcement yet.

Very new to this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MH, people have been worried, but that is not for you to be sorry for in my opinion. Its good to know you're safe. I can't PM yet, but am sure that others are doing so now, so my thoughts are with you and take care, BN x

Comment

• don't get stressed - its your way of coping - not ideal, but that is the way for you.

No need for apologies - no looking back - only forwards and we'll help as best we can.
      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

• Myhome.....please don't feel upset that we got worried about you. We worry about the people we care about. And WE care about YOU.
        Harming is an easy way to make yourself feel better in the short term but you know and I know that it doesn't work long-term. It's the short-term fix for a long term challenge. Harming does nothing apart from leave scars - ones you can see and one you can't.
        I'm not going to judge you because I've been there.
        But please remember that we care about you.

Comment

• I just can't thank you all enough for your support.....kind words......and strength..............
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• I've just replied to your PM, Myhome. I apologise for barking at you this morning, it was just a bit of a shock. As others have already said, we do care about you and the last thing anyone wants to see is someone they care about going under.
            Take good care of yourself and look forward to those yellow days. xxx

Comment

• Sol who went to the interrogation with me back in Nov, has e mailed OIC. OIC replied saying he's awaiting replies from across the world and that his hands are tied....

Comment

• They have an answer for everything, and it makes it no easy for us !
                Lets hope they get things sorted soon LP
                Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Truth of the matter is, he probably hasn't thought about your case for weeks...
                  "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

• small update

Hi all -
                    Over last few weeks I've not been getting on too well and am now on max dose meds etc etc.
                    It's almost 6 months since I was interrogated. Anyway, with support from one of my counsellors, I rang my sol. He emailed OIC (who won't talk to me btw) who replied saying that he has been chasing(!!!!) but the case is still with CPS who appear STILL not to have written to plod in the other country - which they were supposed to have been doing [B]in January[B]. Sol is going to email him again to get names/numbers to see if he can find out EXACTLY what is happening and if they will speed things up. He isn't hopeful and has said he thinks this will take "a very long time..."

Comment

• Awww, MH ... so sad to hear this latest again. Why do people not care about orunderstand what falsely accused people go through?! I've dropped into the abyss again myself at the moment, but if you want to talk, shout or scream, give me a call. My thoughts are with you hon, BN x

Comment

• Aww MH sorry to hear your not doing so well LP
                        Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Thanks BN and LP xx

Comment

• Hi MH... sorry to hear this ... I think this is typical - when something tricky or difficult crops up, they just seem to shelve it! You don't want to jog them into the wrong action, but at the same time, they should be getting am move-on!
                            You're so supportive of others, MH... don't forget to look after yourself too. Remember, you are the most important person. Without you, you are nothing ! (sorry, feeling silly this morning - it's true though!)

Take care

Comment

• MH, easier said than done but try to dig deep. Don't let the FA win 'by the back door'.

Sending you lots of

Comment

• Hi wgo and itj - just sitting crying this evening.....

Comment

Working...
                                X