Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Story... (LONG)... Input helpful and I am happy to discuss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds excellent, awesome in fact!!

I hope tomorrow just keeps getting better

Comment

• Second round of bananas?????????

Jeez..... I feel guilty and unworthy. All those bananas, potassium levels will be through the roof!

Potential for a third round if it goes to appeal...

Or a third round after trial........

Or maybe this is now going to be an ongoing saga for the rest of my life?
      Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• No surely not ongoing...there are only so many bananas a guy can cope with!!!

I truly hope it is resolved tomorrow and you will have a final positive outcome.

Now go get a good sleep, you want to be fit to take in all that is said tomorrow!

CGU xx

Comment

• Innocent and fighting it - Beyond comprehension:
          Soon you will realise that it was worth it Lawless.

I just can't believe when you write about giving it up and pleading "guilty".
          You are right :It would be the easiest option but what is the point???

Getting 20% off for something you haven't done.
          I will never forget when my barrister asked me this question and I would only do 2 years instead of 2 and a half.
          That seemed to be a special offer for a limited time.

You would miss all the adrenaline of one week trial and the pride for the rest of your life.

All the best banana addict.
          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• 'Innocent and fighting it -beyond comprehension'

So true

Comment

• I hope today went well LL1. I'm out tonight but will look to see how it's all gone.

Those bananas are jiggling already!

Comment

• Originally posted by is there justice? View Post
                I hope today went well LL1. I'm out tonight but will look to see how it's all gone.

Those bananas are jiggling already!
                Same here! Hope all is going well !!! x

Comment

• Hope you're ok - off to band practice but will check in later......
                  "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• I'm still alive!

Today is over.

No judges opinion until Friday at 9.30am.

Today really was something else! My Advocate/solicitor team proved themselves beyond ALL doubt to be thoroughly perfect, completely competent and VERY thorough. I don't know what I did to deserve them but I am thankful that I have them.

My somewhat 'frivolous' letter that I posted off to the Crown could well be a reason for their revisiting of this case BUT it hasn't been mentioned AT ALL. I am thankful that I sent it as, strangely, I now have, potentially, proper grounds to sue!

If this motions fails, which I believe it will, then the prosecution are going to be forced to appeal. They stand no other chance of not being sued.

Why would that be?

Not only has their representative made a complete donkeys backside of their position BUT it transpired today that I was charged, placed on an undertaking, put on petition with bail conditions and subjected to the prolonged period of torture when in actual fact they do not have two forms of evidence to substantiate the rape charge. The prosecutions representative STATED this in an open court!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It could now be considered a form of public record and has certainly been witnessed by enough people for it to be corroborated!

They acted on one piece of evidence whilst awaiting the DNA to provide their other piece... Unfortunately for them, as I am innocent and never committed the alleged offence, that form of evidence never came to their rescue...

The Advocate absolutely slaughtered the prosecutions position and left the lady blustering and bluffing her way through a cringe worthy serious of contradictory positions where she ultimately conceded lots of ground, agreed with the Advocate and also asked the judge to allow for the prosecution making a complete ass of everything from start to finish to be 'excused as an ERROR'..............

I have a split opinion as to whether the judge will agree or disagree with anyones positions as it would be foolish to attempt to match his understanding of the law, his personal opinions and also what he sees as justice. It is also of little significance considering that an appeal is possible before this matter will be completely put to rest or indeed indicted for trial.

I just cannot believe what I heard today. It was beyond comprehension what the prosecution have managed to not do, what they have done and how completely unable they are to get themselves out of a rut. The representative they have putting forward their motion is someone that every guilty man and woman in the world would want as their prosecutor as she wouldn't stand a hope in hell of getting a conviction, she is useless! Unfortunately I am sitting there as an innocent man having to listen to her absolute nonsense whilst attempting not to burst out laughing and publicly ridicule her. The taxpayer should be more than annoyed that idiots like her are being paid public money to make an absolute ass of the law. Victims of crime should be annoyed too, I wouldn't want her emptying my bin never mind attempting to seek justice on my behalf.

My legal team have been simply amazing. Beyond comprehension just how good they have been and they have not for a moment forgotten about me or acted in anything but my best interests. It did and still does at time appear that they miss things or don't listen or appear to view things differently but it is now my understanding that they miss nothing, listen to everything and see the entire picture. I just seriously underestimate how good they really are, I knew they were better than good but just didn't realise how much better.

I am thankful that they have treated me with respect throughout the entire process and have treated every single thing with the utmost of seriousness and stuck religiously to process and procedure. They have went far far beyond what I would have expected in my dreams.

Comment

• WOW - LL1 - this is sounding really promising......I am assuming from what you said that in Scottish law there should have been 2 pieces of evidence for a prosecution to be considered and they only have 1??? If so - I guess your legal team will tear them to shreds on that one if the judge doesn't
                      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• just sounds better and better

Should never have come to this though!

Comment

• That's fantastic! I laughed to near tears! ....

1 or 2 bits of evidence??? Who cares????? In my son's case, the alleged victim didn't say ANYTHING against him, her friend did and then couldn't even be bothered to turn up at court! It's just that she 'couldn't remember', and as we all know , induced or genuine alzheimers is certain proof that everyone else is guilty of everything and anything! We are living in a twisted society!
                          But... with the potential of every other male in Britain being arrested and charged with a sexual crime..... they definately will have to increase police numbers (and everything else) which is quite handy because 'terrorism' seems to have slowed down at the moment and governments do like to maintain a ' strong police force'. Of course, once they've got everyone's DNA, some will have to go back on the dole...

Anyway...rant over... Don't you think the prosecuting barrister is only there because more competent ones didn't want to get thier hands dirty with this case?
                          Be they for one side or the other, they have to be professional and probably frown on irregular tactics.

Hope the rest goes just as well!

Comment

• LL1, this sounds so promising and I am very pleased for you.

It is ludicrous it has gone this far, so unbelievable, I am gobsmacked!!!

I am actually wondering if the reason my partner is currently on a police charge but no conditions / bail because they only have the one piece of evidence and are waiting for DNA results, although I would have thought the the Fiscal would have put a date for these to be submitted to him by, but maybe that is far to sensible!!!

Anyways enough about me, I really look forward to hearing your next piece of news on Friday and will continue to keep everything crossed.

CGU xx

Comment

• Originally posted by cantgiveup View Post
                              LL1, this sounds so promising and I am very pleased for you.

It is ludicrous it has gone this far, so unbelievable, I am gobsmacked!!!

I am actually wondering if the reason my partner is currently on a police charge but no conditions / bail because they only have the one piece of evidence and are waiting for DNA results, although I would have thought the the Fiscal would have put a date for these to be submitted to him by, but maybe that is far to sensible!!!

Anyways enough about me, I really look forward to hearing your next piece of news on Friday and will continue to keep everything crossed.

CGU xx
                              Mmm... It could well be that the process has changed and indeed your partner is within an improved system. I find it incredibly interesting that he is being treated differently from what I was.

DNA... Even DNA can be viewed as 'neutral' if it isn't present... Not viewed as a 'negative' as it probably should be but rather twisted to be 'neutral'... Don't worry, defence teams are good at spelling out the true implied meaning...

Comment

• Originally posted by whatsgoingon? View Post
                                Anyway...rant over... Don't you think the prosecuting barrister is only there because more competent ones didn't want to get thier hands dirty with this case?
                                Be they for one side or the other, they have to be professional and probably frown on irregular tactics.
                                Now that IS an interesting thought and something I hadn't considered! I thank you greatly for putting that forward.

Mmm...

I would be a sensible thing to do. I'll need to carry out some analysis but I'm not wanting to jump to any conclusions until after Friday when I know what way things are going. Without me being entirely sure of the process and only being able to read past rulings it is hard for me to be certain of everything. I am very positive and can't really think of anything more that should have been put before the court by my defence team BUT 'is it enough'?

I'll be able to jump on Friday when the judge hands down his thoughts. Going to be a written judgement and I'M GETTING A COPY!!! So excited to be getting paperwork these days!!!!!! It may seem so insignificant to some but I'm a reader and cannot understand unless I can hold it and read it and create a picture in my mind. Something that's been somewhat lacking since those dark days nearly two years ago...

Comment

Working...
                                X