Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Story... (LONG)... Input helpful and I am happy to discuss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending Good luck xx
    Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

• Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
      Meeting with solicitor and Advocate today...

Confidence is forever growing in the team. Will get some further info today no doubt.

Will post back laters.
      Hey, how you doing, hope all went well this afternoon

Comment

• Hi LL1 - how'd it go to-day? How are you?....... MH
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Hope today was useful

Comment

• Come on LL1 - please let us know you're ok? or not ??? just so's we can help???? Sending big hugs.....

Comment

• Originally posted by myhome View Post
              Come on LL1 - please let us know you're ok? or not ??? just so's we can help???? Sending big hugs.....
              Still alive.........

Meeting was just to discuss what happens on Monday. All pretty run of the mill. Not a great deal to share at the mo.

I'm looking forward to Monday, chance to see the legal team in action.

Will report back once Monday is over.

Need a quiet weekend.

Love you guys.
              Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
                Still alive.........

Meeting was just to discuss what happens on Monday. All pretty run of the mill. Not a great deal to share at the mo.

I'm looking forward to Monday, chance to see the legal team in action.

Will report back once Monday is over.

Need a quiet weekend.

Love you guys.
                Glad to hear it! Have a good one!

Comment

• Pheeeeee---ooooooo!!!!! enjoy the sunshine and hope all goes well on Monday.....

Comment

• Hey LL1,

Just to say i will be thinking of you tomorrow and sending you all my positive thoughts.

Take care.

Comment

• Hope all went well

Comment

• Well...

Today has been the most nasty experience of my life so far. The allegations and such are nothing compared to the formal and non-human setting which is the courtroom. Jeez is that some place, I'm normally used to gracing it with a speeding offence!

Little different today.

I could sense every female in the room looking at me as if I was some kind of perverted twisted scumball. Not nice when I am sitting there innocent!

I suppose that in the end I couldn't care what anyone in the room truly believed.

I was on time and the court was open in so far as my parents were able to get in.

I heard details of the allegation made in 2007. It's been 'extended' somewhat or completely turned around to what I thought it was. It didn't make good listening and my mind absorbed it all in, spat it back out. It's simply not believable!

The prosecution stated it along with their lines and reasons for re-raising proceedings. Went on for a while and really weren't actually all that good...

The court was supposed to start at 10am but didn't get underway until 2pm thanks to the representative for the prosecution not having the proper signed paperwork so the Sheriff wouldn't let them act. It recalled at 12pm with the local PF stepping in to ask for a time extension as a courier was coming from Edinburgh....

After listening to the prosecutor woman my Advocate stood and began his address. He took up the rest of the afternoon and I thought he was missing points, skipping details, hadn't read things, had misunderstood stuff, potentially didn't know the law............................

He went on and on with details of appeal court findings, procedures........ God, I lost track of it all to be honest and didn't find any of it important.

Then, WHAM, he shot a home run!

I have no idea how in hell he did it and it's crystal clear that he's ONLY STARTED but he hit the most awesome shot at the Crown that I was left with only one word in my head and a smile for my parents when we got out of court....

AWESOME

When it happened it struck me that he really had only started. Others must've been impressed and had more sight of it coming.... Sheriff called it a day for today.... Back tomorrow and I am REALLY looking forward to it. I don't believe the Advocate is going for a loose here and a win on appeal, he's going for a complete and utter killing off of the case!

Even if he was to loose tomorrow, which I see as highly doubtful, he could very very well clinch it on appeal and even if he didn't I would happily face a trial with him sitting at my side. I knew I had a bloody good legal team, I just didn't know they were THAT good.

I'm a little thin on details just now as things are still ongoing but a nice big closing post for this thread OR a continuation through trial will follow. Neither bothers me and in fact I have been fantasizing about a trial lately, it'd be good to get the lies out.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• LL1,

Thanks so much for letting us know how you are getting on after what must have been an exhausting day!!

Well done you for your strength through today and I for one cant wait to post those bananas!

CGU

Comment

• Brilliant! Let's hope it goes form strength to strength!

Comment

• Clever buggers aint they

I thought I was reasonably smart, until I met my Barr, then I realised I was a mere singled celled amoeba in comparison.

The best of luck to you.
                              Still here

Comment

• HI LL1 - good to read your post and to hear you sounding so upbeat. Sounds like you've got a great team working for your........

Comment

Working...
                                X