Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Story... (LONG)... Input helpful and I am happy to discuss.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well...

BOOM

Headshot...

No sleep tonight...

Went to go to sleep as usual and just couldn't...
    Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• Uuurgh sleep deprivation is the worst....no wonder it has been used as a form of torture, it is much easier to cope when you are rested, hope you managed a powernap today.

Not so good about your partner, not easy for her either I guess, she will have had the elation of it being over (she possibly never felt like you and having a need to have your say at trial, she was possibly just happy it had all stopped) and now to have this thrown at you months later...it must feel like someone is playing mind games...possibly they are, possibly it is just tying up loose ends and closing the case for good, possibly..what if...geeez

Your wee ones birthday, hope there was lots of cake, games and icecream and jelly!!! My two youngest are planning their birthday parties already and they are not until October and November...they THINK they are having some very elaborate 'do' they will have to realise that party planning has to come in on a budget, but I do love their innocence!

Glad you had a good night with the neighbours, glad you enjoyed the other females company, although in my personal opinion, now is probably not the best time to be meeting someone else, try and sort things with your partner first if you can. Hey, check me giving advise, I have made such a mess of my own life I have no right!!!

Try and switch off for a while tonight, read a uninteresting, trashy book and bore yourself to sleep...you need sleep to cope. You need time not dwelling on things to cope. You could probably do without partner problems right now but hey these things always seem to come at once!!

Keep us all posted on how you are getting on if you feel up to it.

Comment

• Hi LL1 -

Hope you managed to catch up with some sleep to-day - been thinking bout you and really hoping things go ok for you both.....hugs MH
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• I'll have some more energy to reply tomorrow hopefully...

Meeting with solicitor and Advocate at 12 noon... Right in the middle of the blooming day and I'm working!

These procurator people are costing me money, time, health and wellness.

All because a stupid girl vandalised a car, felt guilty then tried to move the blame over to me by accusing me of rape!!!!!!

I honestly cannot believe it all... Beyond comprehension and the bloody state and their idiotic little servants are actually entertaining it all and taking it seriously... Well, they are getting paid for their time which probably means they can eat and look after their health...

Comment

• Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
            I'll have some more energy to reply tomorrow hopefully...

Meeting with solicitor and Advocate at 12 noon... Right in the middle of the blooming day and I'm working!

These procurator people are costing me money, time, health and wellness.

All because a stupid girl vandalised a car, felt guilty then tried to move the blame over to me by accusing me of rape!!!!!!

I honestly cannot believe it all... Beyond comprehension and the bloody state and their idiotic little servants are actually entertaining it all and taking it seriously... Well, they are getting paid for their time which probably means they can eat and look after their health...
            hey, hope you are ok, I have been wondering how you were....yep, they will be getting paid, having their wee laughs, looking after themselves while putting people like yourself through hell... BUT you need to focus on looking after you, finding out what on earth is going on and taking all the advice you can get. Try not to let the injustice of it all eat away at you...really hope things work out for you. Keep us posted when you feel up to it, take care

CGU

Comment

• Hugs to you LL1 - keep on battling with them.......

Comment

• LL1 I hope this gets sorted quickly and hopefully it will be an official closure. This is what I dread, that it will never really go away unless dealt with in court.

Comment

• HI LL1 - thinking of you for tomorrow - sending positive thoughts your way.......MH

Comment

• Good luck tomorrow, L1! Will be thinking of you and keeping most things crossed! Looking forward to posting more nanas for you, so don't let the ******* get you down!

WGO

Comment

• Thank you everyone.

Had a very very long sit down with the solicitor and Advocate.

I can't go into too great a detail about what was discussed but I can go into some...

It appears that the case against me failed on the evidential test. I can state it failed as there is no evidence as nothing ever actually happened but it appears that the statements that have been given have struck gold in a rather unfortunate manner for myself. They are rather wildly put forward and even upon me having had them read to me it seems clear that they are works of fantasy rather than statements of truth, how anyone can actually believe them is beyond me BUT it's not a manner of belief. It's a matter of the prosecutors being able to satisfy the legal tests in order to allow the accusers to stand in court and tell their lies.

It appears that my reference to Matthew Ramage in an earlier post somewhere seems to have bore fruit of kind for the prosecution. It was an appeal centred around clarifying 'corroboration'. It certainly makes very sick reading and my legal team explained their serious doubts with regards to certain aspects of the case itself and also to issues with the use of the appeal findings in order to re-raise proceedings against myself.

Now. I need to be careful how far I go.

I raised millions of different issues with them mainly focused on 'me'. We had a long chat about all sorts of things involved in the case and I am simply astonished at how blooming good the two of them are!!!!! I am not in court today, Friday, but rather they have had it put off until the 10th of June in order to construct their defence to the motion to re-raise proceedings.

IF on the 10th of June they are unable to defend against the motion then they indicate that it'll be off to the appeal court as there is a right to appeal. Similarly, if they are successful then it is to be expected that the prosecution will be off to the appeal court... Whatever happens it's going to take a bit longer than the 10th of June by the looks of it....

So... Do I actually defend the motion????????

Well, the prosecution HAVE my letter. They know my position and intentions to sue although I think the bark is nastier than the bite as I'd forgotten about it. I gave my legal dudes a copy of letter. They explained that the prosecution could never answer or acknowledge it due to the fact it'd put the potential case in a position of such... Funny how they know more than I do about a letter that I sent to someone................

Now, in the letter I indicated that I felt cheated out of justice. They are now giving me the opportunity of justice! Do I oppose the motion with the potential of loosing and going to court or do I simply let the motion go through and ready my defence?

I am more than confident in my legal team. I was simply astounded about the amount of work they have done!!! The 'file' is massive! I would really like to put forward my defence and my witnesses are willing to testify. It is crystal clear in my head that I am completely unable to have done what is alleged, UNABLE being the word rather than 'not guilty'. It's not me, I am not a rapist. The state want to brand me a rapist and, personally, I'm sick of the state.

Do I oppose the motion or do I actively encourage it??????????????????????

A copy of letter:

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am writing to you today to raise awareness of my intent to raise proceedings against yourself for compensation with regards the above referenced case. I believe I have been a victim of grave mistreatment, injustice and extended and unnecessary torture at the hands of a legal system which has acted out with both my own personal human rights and also the interests of the public of the United Kingdom. Your legal system has done so with contempt and malicious intentions whilst profiting greatly and acting incompetently and without accountability.

The background to the case against myself will no doubt be easily found on your computer systems so I need not go into too great a detail. However, I would appreciate if you would be able to indicate whether it was a procurator fiscal or Strathclyde Police that made the initial charging decision in my case as I am uncertain as to whether to include Strathclyde Police in my action.

I would appreciate detailed information on the following:
                      1. Reasons why there were never any proceedings raised against me and followed through.
                      2. The costs involved directly in the investigation and lack of prosecution in my case.
                      3. Why you are unable to provide sufficient direction as to your future intentions with this case.
                      4. Why bail conditions included condition (h):

does not enter nor seek to enter the town of @@@@@

5. Why I was not given written notice and modified bail conditions when it was decided that bail conditions (e) & (f) were not compatible with my Convention Rights under Article 5 of ECHR. A breach of my rights could subsequently have been committed without my knowledge. As I was to adhere to the bail conditions at that time I believe you had a duty to inform me of any changes that you were being forced to make and the reasons for those changes.
                      6. Why there was a complete lack of any evidence made available to both my legal team and also myself from initial charge until present day.
                      7. Why I had to have my legal team seek to have the bail conditions dropped considering your department would've known whether they were going to proceed long before the 11/12 month period had passed.
                      8. Why there exists a 'fourth' finding in law which appears to be worse for the accused, not even having been given the opportunity of a trial I am now left with potentially damaging marks on my official record without the opportunity of being able to challenge or correct them.

My intentions are to seek financial remedy for the pain and suffering I have had to, and continue to, endure as an innocent man since my initial arrest as well as compensation for the draconian and unnecessary consequences of the extreme restrictions and subsequent financial losses imposed on myself as a result of bail condition (h).

At present I am merely seeking information for consideration before laying out my exact grounds for seeking damages. I am also giving you the opportunity to justify your actions, or indeed 'inactions', with regards the issues I have raised and what your proposals are for remedying the situation.

Yours Sincerely,
                      Last edited by lawlessone2009; 31 May 2013, 02:53 AM.

Comment

• This is an interesting preposition (or should that be proposition?) that you have put forward; that the prosecution are persevering with the case against you in order to justify bringing it in the first place and so avoid being sued and having to pay compensation.

In fact it sounds quite plausible and adds gravitas to the proverb 'let sleeping dogs lie'

So what to do now; well, unless you are hell-bent on suing and compensation, my suggestion would be to get a trusted intermediary (possibly your Advocate?) to indicate to the PF that you will be prepared to forgo any potential claim against the department if they withdraw the motion.

Obviously this will be 'under the counter' and you must agree to never speak of it again, but it may well work, as undoubtedly the PF, similarly to the CPS here, are well used to doing deals as long as the public don't get to find out!
                        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Hey, how are you doing? Sounds like yesterday was quite a day....it really is beyond belief. It sounds like you are pleased with your legal team which is good, I cant advise you what to do, I understand that you feel a trial would give you the opportunity to clear your name, but would it? Who knows, a not proven or not guilty verdict would that satisfy you? I don't know but for me, the only way I can think your name would be truly cleared and you would get any kind of full resolution would be if the accuser admitted she was lying and was prosecuted, and is that realistically going to happen?

Thinking of you, and stay positive and above all make sure you look after yourself.

CGU xx

Comment

• Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                            This is an interesting preposition (or should that be proposition?) that you have put forward; that the prosecution are persevering with the case against you in order to justify bringing it in the first place and so avoid being sued and having to pay compensation.

In fact it sounds quite plausible and adds gravitas to the proverb 'let sleeping dogs lie'

So what to do now; well, unless you are hell-bent on suing and compensation, my suggestion would be to get a trusted intermediary (possibly your Advocate?) to indicate to the PF that you will be prepared to forgo any potential claim against the department if they withdraw the motion.

Obviously this will be 'under the counter' and you must agree to never speak of it again, but it may well work, as undoubtedly the PF, similarly to the CPS here, are well used to doing deals as long as the public don't get to find out!
                            We'll need to watch the old conspiracy hat doesn't get out the closet...

What's the other saying about doing deals with the devil???

I'm not certain I'd be willing to deal above, below or to the side of the table. I feel I've been wronged and seen little care or thought or consideration from the party that have wronged me.

Yes, they have a job to do BUT can they not do it efficiently and quickly? If you or I took so long to make a decision we'd be out a job! If we made a decision and then changed our minds, we'd probably be out a job.......

I do however see where you are coming from but the legal finding that they are attempting to use is frankly ridiculous... I am not as yet finished reading it in its entirety and then re-reading it for understanding but I find little that relates to the allegation against me.

I also discovered yesterday that the prosecution are attempting to mount a case using, as stated before, Moorovs doctrine... My mind's been over the ruling and subsequent rulings and I've read god knows how much stuff... Now to finish the first sentence of this paragraph... using Moorovs doctrine with the corroboration being tied together by SLEEP... Yeah, sleep!!!!!!

I am absolutely flabbergasted that these people are able to justify their positions and salaries when they are clearly blooming idiots. These are the very saviours of mankind that act in the publics interest and put the bad guys behind bars... Hell, the bad guys are probably the only people that AREN'T behind bars!

Sorry to rant and none of it is at you CH... Just a little vent and thought I'd quote you in on it...

Comment

• Originally posted by cantgiveup View Post
                              Hey, how are you doing? Sounds like yesterday was quite a day....it really is beyond belief. It sounds like you are pleased with your legal team which is good, I cant advise you what to do, I understand that you feel a trial would give you the opportunity to clear your name, but would it? Who knows, a not proven or not guilty verdict would that satisfy you? I don't know but for me, the only way I can think your name would be truly cleared and you would get any kind of full resolution would be if the accuser admitted she was lying and was prosecuted, and is that realistically going to happen?

Thinking of you, and stay positive and above all make sure you look after yourself.

CGU xx
                              Legal team are super. Cannot fault them at all. 100% confidence and then some. To be honest, the amount of info that they've actually gathered could well be enough to thwart any motions to re-raise anything!

I am not sure when I'll be satisfied... I know that the public get outraged when idiotic state workers make mistakes and get the state sued... It's an attention grabber and could well be enough to get the public to take notice of the rather self serving legal system that's been evolving right before our eyes.

I'll be looking after myself with 20 pints down the pub tonight...

Comment

• "Do I oppose the motion or do I actively encourage it??????????????????????"

64 million dollar question! Toss a coin, if you end up making it the best of 3 because you didn't like the first result, there's your answer!

Seriously, I don't know but you write a good letter. I don't blame you for wanting justice but it sounds a bit risky.

(I've just read the Moorov Doctrine thanks to your thread. It may help hub as the woman accusing him certainly wasn't distressed. We found several emails to her creditors and friends saying she was looking forward to her pay rise when I'd expect it to say 'looking for a better paid job' if she'd been assaulted.)

Comment

Working...
                                X