false accusation advice wanted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Inshock

Hang in there is all i can offer, its a distressing time and the panic and worry will not go away until you get your NFA. I agree with everyone dont sit and think your alone or that no one cares! If you need to call your doctor or Samaritans. pray for you x

Comment

don't worry i am also waiting

i woke up this morning and thought to myself... why would i let the police ruin my life? i will just keep going and let "justice" do its work... i have so many friends supporting me, they came over last night to play cards and all showed support! i will not let them down!

Comment

Psychotic

I get the same when i go out i get stopped and asked all the time how is Kermit, give him a hug when u visit, dont 4get we all support u all and justice will come and he will be freed from this nightmare,god bless u all. Thats just when i go get the paper, a full shop takes me nearly 2hrs. True friends you find out who they are when things like this happen.
        Me Kermit and our daughter will never be able to give back what help comfort and support we have received from our family friends the village we live in, everyone on here, but our gratitude is enormous.
        I no its not the same for everyone and i feel so sad for them but if anyone needs a friend who understands the hurt anger pain ..shout me you do have a friend and a family on here ! take care Kermit's fiance

Comment

kermit, felix and everyone else

its 11:30 in the morning here in vancouver on a good friday and i have to say i feel for u guys that this is another holiday ruined by "the higher powers" i believe in the truth and believe in what is planned for me... no matter what it is, it is fate... and i know fate is going to make me a stronger, happier person in the end. you have my support and know that you will have an overseas friend who will send faith anytime, anyday, anywhere =)

Comment

Update

well due to answer bail on 11th of this month and have not heard anything for weeks.. so decided to call the IO today to see what is happening as was starting to panic quite a lot and wondering will they just try anything to charge me... anyway when spoke to the IO was told i no longer have to answer bail and no further action was to be taken against me.. i would need to attend the police station at a convient time next week to pick up my belongings which were siezed and sign for them..also a letter would be sent out to me in the post confirming the no further action and release from bail

Comment

inshock,

glad to hear that your case has finally been NFA'd. Hope you can now put this false allegation behind and start rebuilding your life.

Best wishes
              SH

Comment

Thank God for that Inshock.
                Stay with us as you will be on a rollercoaster of emotions for a while.

It makes me so angry that the police do not inform accused persons as soon as the decision has been made to NFA.
                Had you not rang the OIC I doubt you would have been told until you went to your bail return.

When you get the NFA letter have a look at the bottom of the letter to see if there is a sentence typed in bold letters that they still hold you responsible for the offence. (Their argument is that they don't have enough evidence to charge or prosecute you.) Ask your solicitor how you get this 'no crimed' and how you get your DNA and other details expunged from the records.
                If so, get advice from your solicitor as this could well show up on the PNC and CRB records which could destroy future employment prospects as you have to declare if you have ever been arrested on application forms.
                Also I recently found out that the fact a person has been arrested stays on police records permanently and is never expunged.

It may be an idea to get a large group of falsely accused to form and get one lawyer to do a class action to challenge this State to obey the law.

Take a little time out to gather your thoughts and to re-establish a routine you feel comfortable with.
                Verity

Comment

well after whats happened i have lost trust in people so dont feel much better at the moment i will be happy when i have the letter in my hand

Comment

Inshock, I am so pleased to hear the news.
                    What you are feeling is entirely normal. There will be an emotional fall-out for you, but stay strong.
                    You have conducted yourself with great decorum on this forum, and I am so happy that you no longer have this terrible threat hanging over you.

Comment

Reinstated comments in post #11

I've reinserted comments in Verity's first post, (post #11), which I felt insult those who have been wrongly convicted and maintaining their innocence, and I removed them pending guidance from Webmoo. I'm happy that he feels they should be re-placed.

Obviously there are wrongly-convicted but innocent people on this forum, but we'd like everyone to feel comfortable here, and not have to justify their innocence.
                      LS

Comment

have woken up in a sweat, had a horrible dream flash back to to when i was arrested. would like to say thank you to everyone who has posted on this thread for being fair and impartial also for the kind words of advice and support all of which are greatfully appreciated and have made a great diffrence to me. i felt the truth had finally emerged earlier and this was all over but strangefully enough i still feel confused..maybe im just tired but thanks again people

Comment

i no its very late or maybe early morning but is there anyone online on this forum would really like to talk to someone who understands?

Comment

Sorry I was not around earlier to answer your post. Iam still going through the police bail bit but from what I have read on other threads, your feelings after an NFA are not unusual. Some others have compared it to post traumatic stress disorder and I just hope that with time you can come to terms with all that has happened to you. Just remember that you are an innocent man and that you can hold your head high.

Best wishes
                            SH

Comment

Hi Inshock , so so pleased you have finally got your NFA, it will be mixed emotions like everyone says but you hold you head high.
                              Have you considered going to your doctor and asking for some help as the emotions dont just go away,its a traumatic experience for everyone.

I have finally booked an appointment for this Thursday to see my doctor as although i feel strong and fight everyday to stay positive with the injustice done to my Kermit i have days when i dont do anything barely live.I am suppose to be studying to be a solicitor but have not opened my text books properly in months,i will leave my study to concentrate for Kermit's freedom

As far as the CRB checks for future work, we were told, If we win Kermit's appeal (not saying when as without evidence, a pack of lies, and other allegations she has made against another person and possibly a 3rd and the jury not allowed to hear full defence) he was still found guilty, We are told we would need to contact our local MP and get our solicitor to represent Kermit to have this whole injustice cleared as alot of jobs now do a deep CRB check and your arrest and reasons for it will show up unless you fight to get it removed.

After care for innocently accused WHEN WILL THAT EVER HAPPEN!

Does anyone no, if the women who make these claims will ever be held responsible for the damage they do or are we always going to be in a society that just lets this go and only a handful ever get punished.

Comment

inshock

very happy for you have been NFA'ed... need to rub some of that good luck from you =)

many people will feel angry after all the trauma, but be happy that at least the truth came out and now its just time to rebuild... what u have accomplished before u will definitely get there again faster this time!

Comment

Working...
                                X