Update ...Kermit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kermit update

Hi everyone, sorry i have been busy with hospital and going to the gym to keep my mind off our life as it is.

Kermit is ok, he is now the head gardener and writes non stop about his work. He has no changes to his case, just we have the cake the icing but need the cherry, so we check facebook all the time and any comments made to my daughter by mobile are saved and sent direct to the CCRC.

Every morning is the same , he gets up and panic's at being locked in a cell, they have offered tablets again for depression, but he is not depressed its his claustrophobia. The officers are still supportive with him and he uses the listener service. Its been 2yrs and 6mths now, i visit every fortnight if money is ok, he has no weight left to him, and its the same for a lot of the guys in prison that are innocent i am told.

kermit has filled out his application for C cat and has a solicitor acting on his behalf to start the ball rolling in getting him moved closer to home. I am waiting on the solicitors papers from kermit then i can let you know more of whats happening.

The lying ***** has tried to contact us a few times but nothing specific its all jumbled up, but it goes to the CCRC anyway, we can only live and pray she is so guilt ridden she will one day break.

I hope you all are coping with your circumstances.

I do go on the closed group on facebook, so please if you want to chat or just have someone listen.. my facebook is pixieluck on closed group

xx take care and prays for you .. kermits girlfriend xx

Comment

Thanks for the update Mrs K. Thoughts and prayers are with you. xx

Comment

Cheers for the update hon. I see you on Facebook anyway and you seem to be doing really well.
        People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Praying for you both.

Comment

Thanks for the update. Sorry to hear Kermit is struggling so much and I really hope things improve for him.
            "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Working...
            X