Update ...Kermit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update ...Kermit

Hi everyone its been a while since i came on here, my partner and i have been trying to keep a normal life, whilst my solicitor and barrister got the defence statements together. Since i was last on : my acccuser has changed her statement, contradicted her lies.
    we are waiting now for the defence case files to be examined by the cps, although i dont think they will do anything until the new year. My case is due to start on the 4th jan 2011. My solicitor and barrister have been a tower of strength to not just myself but my family. We have 6 witnessess to prove my innocence against her ever changing story. its just so unfair that i am the one who has to face court to prove my innocence against a load of lies made up against me. Is there anything we can do after this is over and i am proved innocent to go after and claim some sort of compensation and or prosecute her for false allegations?

Hi Kermit, I'm afraid I don't know the answers to your questions but I'm sure someone clever will be along soon. I'm so sorry to hear that you have this hanging over your head still - and over Christmas. How can she be considered a reliable witness when she has changed her story - makes no sense to me at all, the law does seem to be a twisty turny thing.
    Very best wishes to you
    Jen x
    False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Hi Kermit

Even if you are cleared of all charges it is unlikely that Plod will press charges against her. You can certainly make a complaint to them about her malicious allegations but it will be down to them to decide whether it is "in the public interest" to arrest and question her.

Your best course of action is to write to your MP. However you cannot do this until your trial has been heard and you are found not guilty.

Good luck, let us know how it goes.

Comment

Good luck for January Kermit, thinking of you and i pray you win.

Comment

Latest news on trial ... jury out

Hi all

LONGEST WEEKEND HAS BEGUN

After a long week of listening to lies and out and out untruths,the jury have now been sent out to consider a verdict. Lies after lies were said by my accuser, she contradicted herself in court and only after cross examination did she have no choice but to admit things she has said and done. And of course her barrister in his summoning up gave grave details as to why she forgot details then suddenly remembered them and one of her witnesses was caught out in court, after photo evidence was produced in court.

My witnesses were all accused of lying for me by the prosecution, he tried to intimidate everyone but they all stood strong and told the truth.

My barrister gave back everything in his closing statement and then the judge gave his direction.

The judge gave the jury until 4pm then he was going to dismiss them until monday had they not reached a verdict by then...so a long week.

My girlfriend got a bag ready for me, just incase i was held over the weekend. i have been so mentally and physically drained i could not even do that.

Sorry i cant say anymore till after a verdict is reached.
          The stress worry physical drain i feel from not just the last 10months but the last week, did make me want revenge against my accuser, have her stand in a dock frightened scared so she feels as i have done and my whole family. Now i just want peace,my life and my family .
          Update again in few days
          Take care all i thank you for support Kermit

Comment

This will be the longest weekend you've had to suffer. There is no advice anybody can give you but just know that everybody here will understand how you are feeling and that positive thoughts will be winging their way across the UK to you.

Please let us know how things go if the jury does not come to a decision on Monday. If they do, and they have plasticine for brains, ask Mrs Kermit to update us and we can go from there.
            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Good luck, Kermit. Hope justice is done on Monday.

Hard I know but try to get this weekend and take your mind off things.

Best wishes and I hope that all goes well.

Comment

best wishes for Monday - hold your heads high and proud.
                And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Fingers crossed for Monday, you and yours are in my thoughts and prayers

Comment

Really hoping things go well on Monday, will be thinking of you.

Comment

I hope to god that you can try to put this to the back of your mind for this weekend. Will be praying for you on Monday and until we hear news. I echo what RF said - if it's the worst, ask Mrs Kermit to post an update - she will need support too.
                      Last edited by Saffron; 9 January 2011, 05:03 AM.

Comment

Good luck Kermit. Will be thinking of you and hoping for an intelligent jury.

Comment

Kermit - Has anyone mentioned the 'nasty bag' to you??
                          And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
                            Kermit - Has anyone mentioned the 'nasty bag' to you??

Kermit said:

My girlfriend got a bag ready for me, just incase i was held over the weekend. i have been so mentally and physically drained i could not even do that.
                            Hopefully the suggested contents of this nasty bag has been read on this forum somewhere, so they know what to take.
                            People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

What to pack for prison:
                              http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...ing-for-prison

General advice
                              http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...e-ins-and-outs
                              Last edited by LS; 9 January 2011, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X