No announcement yet.

I need help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry for what you have also been through. It is such a terrible thing and like you sat it does ruin your life. But I'm sure it is temporary you will rebuild yourself and be happy again. It takes a lot of time. Do you have support or a therapist to talk to?

I wish I could give advice but mine is so recent I am at the start of my journey.

Excersise helps keep me positive and my mind busy and I do not drink and eat healthy. When I feel low I go and work out.

It may not be your thing but that is what I have found.

Maybe start a new hobby? Anything just try to get a new positive focus in your life that you can control.

I'm sorry if this doesn't help.

Thoughts are with you and I know what your going through it seems impossible at times but you will get through this ♡

Comment

Great advice and support anon....
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

I love your positive attitude

I hope the plea hearing goes as well as it can next week. I'll be thinking of you

Comment

Thank you. Trying to remain as positive as I can. Not always as positive about it though I have my weaker moments.

Entered a 5k run in October so I have that to focus my energy on for the next 6 weeks or so.

Got to meet with the police next week to discuss what happens next in regards to court and stuff which not really looking forward to but just have to focus on other things.

So today I will be gymming and yoga to get me set up for the week.

love to everyone

Comment

Hi

Been awhile again have been doing really well work is going amazing and moved out of my parents back into my own place life is almost back to normal

The court case is due to take place in may and I am having serious doubts.

I've put it all behind me now and I don't want to go through the ordeal of court and feel quite strongly about that. I almost feel sorry for the guy that did this to me as he is only 19 years old and without any memory of what happened it's hard to be angry anymore I'm past it. Feel as though he probably would have been through hell this past 6 months and hopefully that would be enough for him to have learnt his lesson. I don't think I could take knowing that someone is in prison because of me. Have spoken to my friends about pulling out and they have said they will support that decision if that's what I want to do. Haven't spoken to my family because I know they will say to see it through and I already know the reasons why I should but surely everyone deserved a second chance and it will always be on his file so If he did it again he would get the book thrown at him?

Really need advice of what to do!! Any advice would be appreciated please!!

Comment

Working...
            X