Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coping with bumping into rapist. Any advice....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi MH, thanks for the reply. I've sent you another PM about how I got on today. I really hope your situation improves real soon.

Take care,
    ML

Comment

Well done you!!!!
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi MH, thanks so much for replying to me. It really does mean a lot. I have made part of step number 2! I have sent you another PM. Sorry it got a bit long.

I hope you've had a good weekend.

Thanks again for all your help and support. You really are a star.

Take care, ML

Comment

Just thought I'd better do an update.

Don't know where to start ..…

It feels like so much has happened……

I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster. One day I can feel relaxed and happy. The next day I can feel low and tearful for no apparent reason.

I saw my parents last weekend, and I feel as though it has knocked the stuffing out me. I feel as though I'm starting to struggle more now, but I've found kneading bread dough very therapeutic. It works better than hitting punchbags on Wii sports.

I'm getting feelings of a heavy weight on my shoulders and in my head. My head feels too full to even think. No idea what's going on inside my head.

Take care, ML

Comment

I feel like I'm on an emotional roller coaster. One day I can feel relaxed and happy. The next day I can feel low and tearful for no apparent reason.
            Hi ML - good to hear from you though I'm sorry you're having a tough time. The emotions you are feeling are probably quite "normal" after what you've been through, and are going through in following a course of counselling/therapy. Your mind has to process everything.You sometimes do feel a bit/lot worse before you start to feel better. But keep with it, it IS worth it though the process is hard....PM any time you want to.....hugs
            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
            X