Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Boyfriend doesn't trust me meeting up with people because I spent to long dealing with my rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

being diabetic you know you shouldn't over-drink - that's where long term problems start.

Keep talking here and do try to phone properly trained counsellors, you've done remarkably well in a short time, the more you can talk about it, the easier it will be - but you do need more help than we can give.

http://www.rapecrisis.org.uk/
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I know I know, i'm controlling it though.

And thanks for your help, I will do.

Comment

bet you don't admit to drinking a lot when you go for your check-ups?!

Drink has a lot to answer for - just read some of the chaps' threads.
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

I do, but I can never stick to what they want me to do.

And whats chaps' threads?

Comment

ah but you know it makes sense to do what the doc's say - it stops all sorts of problems in later life - none of which are plesant - it may seem a long time off, but take it from me you're knocking on the pearly gate a lot quicker than you think!

There are several chaps who have threads from having got drunk, had a one night stand and the girl has regretted it or lied and has cried rape. Read a few. (I do mean that drink has a lot to answer for - commonsense and inhibitions go out the window and you leave yourself open to things you would never think about if you were sober).

Comment

Working...
            X