No announcement yet.

A year since he was found not guilty...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey sammy, i live in a hostel cos i was homeless but it sounds worse than it is. i have my own room with a good lock and although the other residents are not the type of people i would want to get on the wrong side of, they tend to leave me alone. i don't have children. i have enough trouble looking after myself! it's easy to always think other people have it worse (i know i do it all the time), and inevitably with rape it is the most violent and horrific ones that make the news, making me feel like i should stop moaning cos my experience wasnt as bad but at the end of the day, its not what life throws at you but how you deal with it that matters.
    i completely understand the desire to help others who have been through rape. i'd really like to one day work with or do research on rape victims (i'm a psychology student) but first i have to get my degree, masters.... in the mean time i guess here is where i am attempting to help. but as selfish as it may sound, i need to look after myself first so i can be of any help to others and so do you. there really isn't enough help for rape victims. i tried to find a group but the one i found lost its funding. i guess the people who decide what is a worthy cause haven't had someone close to them go through the ordeal and don't understand the necessity of such services.
    "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Originally posted by sammy64 View Post
      Please don;t fall over, you obviously need to stick to veggie stuff..he he..Cor blimey my friend, aint it hard?. do you have children? you in hostel? oh my god, makes me feel weaker because you must be having it so much harder than i am...I am going to do something about helping raped women....I feel I need to...dont you? These are the times I get angry and stop feeling sorry for myself (done it for 2 days).and want to do summinck bout it...HELP someone, thats the way im going forward cos gives me something else to focus on, whether i should do this or not i don't know, but.....US RAPE VICTIMS need more SUPPORT....I told my daughter vaguely about this site, and wished id not..because these are my private thoughts...her name is sammy, so can you be aware please x she means well, bless her . but this is MY site . take care all x

This site is for anybody who needs it. Moderators and the owners cannot bar somebody because somebody doesn't want them on here - unless they are out to cause trouble, which becomes apparent quite quickly.
      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Hi.

The system stinks. I am now once again feeling as though ive done something wrong.. It appears that I now need to wait for forensic tests to see if he put his penis in my mouth cos he said i consented to vaginal sex !!!!!!?????? I didnt..WHY do I have to now go through all this lack of support from SOIT officer , The Haven and wait to prove he put it in my mouth?????? What on earth is going on in this crazy world...I am suicidal now, ive been through so much and what for????? Ive really had enough of it all....Can I ring Haven at whitechapel even though i was at camberwell? they seem to help but understand that maybe there are principles that mean i can't .?????
        Last edited by RFLH; 8 November 2009, 03:43 PM. Reason: change of word

Comment

can't see why you couldn't ringe whitechapel. worst case scenario they tell you to ring camberwell. you havent done anything wrong, its just the nature of the crime means the consent card is almost inevitably going to be played when dna or the victim knows their attacker. hope haven were able to help. have you tried any of the other links on this site? i found RASAC helpful when i rang them.
          "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

hiya i am so sorry that you couldn't get justice at least you done the right thing , i was only a kid and i was taken to a strange town drugged raped , and i have never reported it , i am now as a confident adult going to bring him down well i will give it my best shot i have evidence i am also waiting on my medical records im counting the days , and i have a witness that met him so i will go the whole way even if i lose, dont let him take over your life like i have let the man that attacked me, hope ur ok my next tattoo gives me comfort "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow" xx

Comment

Working...
            X