• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phil and Jo..

Thanks soo much. x

Comment

hey sammy,
      hope you are doing ok. is the date set to make your video statement? how is everything going with your case?
      i'm thinking of you
      x
      "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

video date set.

Thanks for support, date set, was hoping to have someone with me.! . All I think is, I hope he ROTS...Take care x

Comment

is the soit officer the one doing the interview? thats who did mine. do you have any friends or family you could bring along to the station for support? not sure if you would be comfortable with that, but you could always meet a friend for coffee before or something.
          at least the law has now changed so video evidence is admissable. although it will be really difficult the police are (generally) really good at taking things at your pace, allowing as many breaks as you need and sensing if you need a break.
          "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Gward bless you x

Thanks, Thanks, Thanks.x I've got same SOIT officer coming to vid interview, she is really lovely..I do need some advice and will be in touch soon.I thank you once aagin...I cant wait to get this over with. I read about rape/victims/police/mps...!!! ., I still have all locks on, windows closed, pepper, pins,whistles,.etc . .The one thing keeps me going is that I know he raped me and f....d up my life/family/friends.,He not getting away with it...sorry to be going on again...Hope you are ALL OK ..Take Care x

Comment

as long as you get through this in one piece (even if that means getting out the superglue) then he has not won. the way i look at it is that scum like him would not be strong enough to survive what we have been put through.

Comment

your so right..

Thanks for email Friday, you are so right, He could'nt go through what we have to do. I'm dreading wednesday doing the video, but I will be glad to get it over with. Thanks for your support again x

Comment

Working...
                X