Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone arrested for alledged child sexual abuse no further actioned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Mr B - it's much appreciated
    Broken Hearted - I'll share my story when I can pm
    SL

Comment

False allegations

Hi I'm currently go threw the same as my 21year old has accused me of rape when she was 16 and kissing her when she was 15 on the one were she was 15 I got totally drunk not using it as an excuse. But as a family we worked threw it and never touched a drop since that day now 6 years later she has accused me of raping her was asked by the police to come in for a voluntary chat under caution this was in June this year end of August got a decision from the police of caution for the kiss as I pleaded guiltily as I thought I must have kissed her NFA for the rape but found out threw my lawyer as police officer had gone on holiday.anyway as the six weeks holiday had been stressful and couldn't go anywere as social services had said I couldn't be unsupervised with the kids.the last week of the summer holidays were the most stressful as I was telling the kids no allot and make the 13,and 15yr old got bed earlier as they start school next week all week the 13yr old giving me another of attitude as wasnt happy when asking can she stay up half hour longer a few times and I said no,and the biggest thing was she wanted instergram and I had said no she had tag6 lastyear which is an addon from instergram and a man sent her a naked picture so deleted the app and told her she wasn't allowed it anyway she talked her way round her mum and got it. me and her mum had a big row over it as she isn't that clued up on apps the 13 year old come to say something and I told her I'm not interested you got what you wanted and she stormed off out.the missus kicked me out just too take away the tension In the house on the Saturday are 13 year old asked her mum if she could sleep at her friends she said yes on the Sunday I came round see the kids and the 13 year old friend turned up asking for are daughter.so she hasn't slept at yours No was the answer when we rang her she was at her 21year old sisters the one who accused me of rape and we had said we didn't want anyone of are other kids having anything to do with her,to top it of my 13year old was now saying I had pulled her knickers across and looked at her.which when questioned by police social worker her dad and school teachers she never said anything and also said there is no way I would do anything like that too her sister, was once again asked to go in for voluntary interview under caution. Came back as NFA but social services are being like a bull to a red rag at the moment.as after the 13 year old made the allegation they told me to move out so have been living in my car since September on the 10 of October I seen my kids as my solicitor told me social services are arsehole and your kids have a right to see you so I did it got social services back up and the called a plo meeting but now with the solicitors being involved have kicked social services up the arse as now we have a time scale of when things are getting done I can see my kids next week supervised by my eldest son can ring them every day go the house in the day when there in school so can have a bath as at first they said no to this as it was confusing to who the cats a dog lol plus I have to have a risk assessment in the next 8 weeks don't know what that involves but hopefully all sorted soon.
      Last edited by DRAGONS78; 27 October 2016, 03:28 PM.

Comment

My NFA came within ten days, so there's definitely no hard and fast rule about this.

In my case, the accuser(aged 6) claimed to have seen me abuse my own daughter(14) as well as her. When police and social services interviewed my daughter she told them it was a load of rubbish. I guess that's why I got NFA'd so quickly but still, it can happen.

Best wishes

Comment

Truth

The hardest part for me is everyone telling me I'm wrong to believe me OH is telling the truth. Social services have to believe the child and police are only after a conviction. Anything I've said to contradict anything hasn't been recorded anywhere. Even the first sentence the police told me I have to say 'well that's not true!'

Comment

Originally posted by Broken-hearted View Post
            Just wondering whether there is anyone on here who has been arrested after allegations of child sexual abuse and received an outcome of no further action? Or if anyone's partner has?

Can't help thinking that partner is more likely to end up charged because the allegation is for a child and spanning 4 years from age 11-15.

I know people are going to say no one knows, be positive etc but I am just trying to be realistic and prepare ourselves.
            my OH was arrested and his allegation was regarding a child who was apparantly 6 at the time of the apparant abuse.. he got NFA'd after 11 months but it never went to cps.. i kind of pleased now it took so long because they can't say they didn't do a thorough investigation and if the police try anything in future then well, not been funny, they worked 11 months on it and found nothing!!! (admitaddly though i've always been a glass half full kind of person lol)

Being truthful it is really down to the individual investigation, if there is any 'witnessess' how many witnesses, your history, social services thoughts about you, even your own childrens thoughts about you, what you look at online, what you're family say about you, oh so many things that can make the investigation swing either way.. but keep strong and being truthful no-one knows the outcome, but yes it is possible for NFA for child abuse..

keep strong xxx
            "Only True Love Can Survive This"

-Hubby was accused - arrested in June 2015 - re-bailed December 2015 - NFA'd March 31st 2016 - SS allowed him back home to our family April 2016-

Comment

Working...
            X