Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soo HAPPY!!

Comment

How fantastic. You must be ecstatic. Well done for supporting your son. You can now rebuild your lives. You will euphoric initially but must take care of yourselves as unless youve experienced a FA of this nature you will never know the devestation it has on you all. Take care and enjoy the rest of your lives.

Comment

And what of 'her' now ? Where is her comeuppance?

Comment

Nothing will happen to her . It never does does it? They leave this trail of devastation and they just carry on with there lives. I would like to think there ashamed of themselves but from what I saw of her mother I doubt that. My mum said she came across as brassy . X

Comment

This is so wrong; is there nothing that can be done ? I fantasize about making the FA suffer in the way she's made my son and I suffer. Are you allowed to write to her ? Complain to the police for malicious activity ? at least get a solicitor to write a letter saying that you are considering sueing for defamation of character or some such ? At least to put the wind up - make her think twice ? She could 'do' someone else - and they'd never know about this - and the police would have to go thro' it all again - even tho' they know she must have lied last time.
            I know I'm prob'ly preaching to the converted out there - but - something surely.

Comment

Originally posted by 2tea2 View Post
              This is so wrong; is there nothing that can be done ? I fantasize about making the FA suffer in the way she's made my son and I suffer. Are you allowed to write to her ? Complain to the police for malicious activity ? at least get a solicitor to write a letter saying that you are considering sueing for defamation of character or some such ? At least to put the wind up - make her think twice ? She could 'do' someone else - and they'd never know about this - and the police would have to go thro' it all again - even tho' they know she must have lied last time.
              I know I'm prob'ly preaching to the converted out there - but - something surely.
              You'd think and you'd hope but it seems not. Advice we've been given - and it's sensible given that the accusations come from family - is that ties must be cut completely because you can never trust that new allegations will not be made and the police have a duty to investigate. Some poor soul on this site is going through it all again for the third time with the same accuser over a period of decades.

If you write to her you can be accused of intimidation or harassment. We have had to cut contact with whole sections of our family and are being accused of all manner of other stuff now that isn't police related, but all we can do is suck it up and ignore it. Of course, the criminal things that they are doing are being ignored because 'not enough evidence', it's only the sexual accusations that they don't seem to want evidence if any kind for. It's nuts.
              'Mongolian Warriors had the courage of lions, the patience of hounds, the prudence of cranes, the long-sightedness of ravens, the wildness of wolves, the passion of fightingcocks, the keenness of cats, the fury of wild boars and the cunning of foxes.' BE A MONGOLIAN WARRIOR WHEN DEFENDING YOUR INNOCENCE!

Comment

Wow that's just such brilliant news , well done Janjoe and son here some more

Wishing you both all the best for a lovely time ahead free if this evil person .

Comment

Fabulous!

Apologies a tad late ; been away for a couple of days but saw this tonight and felt it was fantastic news ! Congratulations and best wishes to your son and family ! Hope you've still got an appetite for more of these
                  Innocentson

Comment

Bit late but here goes-

All the best for your futures
                    They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Hi Janjoe

Just thinking of you and your son and hope all went well , maybe you could update when you are able too , take care hugs sent to you .

Comment

Sorry Janjoe just realised I was on the wrong page and had already replied some having numpty morning .

Comment

Working...
                        X