No announcement yet.

First court date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am really sorry to hear that all things come at once, nice to see you still here supporting people. Thank you,

Comment

Originally posted by farmer42 View Post
      I am really sorry to hear that all things come at once, nice to see you still here supporting people. Thank you,
      Hi it was finding this forum that was the one thing that actually gave me hope that we werent the only people in the awful position of a false accusation of SA. The support I got from here and a couple of members in particular was unbelievable, also found solicitor through here so I am happy yo help in any small way people that find themselves where we were are.x

Comment

Finally spoke to my barrister, he is very surprised this has come as far as it has based on what they have and will be telling the prosecutor they want a review, the main being her story changed 3 times massively. Like my barrister said what he will say to the jury is what story are you supposed to listen to her 1st 2nd or 3rd. So I am remaining positive.

So far I have learnt a lot most from this sight which I am so grateful for and a lot from the experience of this case, I will keep all updated.

2 most important,

1. The police are not your friend do not trust them
        2. Every last detail you can think of no matter how small is so important that one tiny thing may just open up the door to the whole truth..

Comment

Working...
        X