First court date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First court date

I had my first court date today it was only the referral to crown, was still just as nervous. I received her statements I could not believe the things she has said.
    The police took a second video interview of her 4 weeks ago 13 months after my first arrest date.
    Then charged me two weeks later, the second interview was almost like the police told her what I said and how to answer, the first interview she says it happened in March the second it says either January Feb or March she can’t remember she suffers memory loss such bloody ****. She can then remember drinking Fosters that night but not the Month, she also says I have a huge tattoo over my left shoulder I have no such thing, then she says I have had a tattoo of the back of my neck saying R.I.P DAD surgically of and now it’s just a scar again no such thing. She said I wore a coat the whole time a blue pullover coat I own no such thing, and if that’s the case how would she have seen these apparent tattoos on my shoulder.
    My advice to you all tell the police nothing they are so corrupt they will lie manipulate and do anything to get a conviction, they will come across really nice to you but behind the scenes they are far from it. I wish I had said nothing then fought it sooner in court.

Glad there are many inconsistencies in her lies.

Thanks so much for sharing this FA randomly changed her privacy settings early this year I bet they only just took her video statement.
    Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

More than likely, it’s harder because you can see how much its manipulated, it’s not about the law right and wrong we are numbers on their reports.
      It’s so hard to respect the authority when you see first-hand our unfair they are.

Comment

The police where live aren't too bad the police but the police were FA lives are nasty horrid people! Despite the police near us recommending NFA, and giving evidence he was innocent. They still sent it to CPS and seem to be trying for a conviction. So annoyed with them.
        Who you become while you are waiting is as important as what you are waiting for -Nicky Gumble

Comment

Say nothing to the police about the tattoos. This is sooooo important. Save that for trial.
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Yes wont be saying anything to the police now, I have seen what they can do.

Thank you

Comment

Things are looking good already !!!

good luck
              Recommended Solicitors --- www.arcadianlaw.com
              Proven results for people accused of False Allegations

Comment

Not wanting to pre-empt however cannot believe this could go any way other than the NG - keep ur trump card there safe , I cannot quite believe some of the rubbish stuff the police do and say and definately have no faith in them. hopefully your trump card will show your FA for what she is a no good and that it will come back to bite her hard in the future for everything she's put you through. Take care.

Comment

Cops don't listen or put anything together so it's all just a nonsense.
                  As you said- if you were wearing a coat all the time how did she see the tats??

what absolute bull****
                  They tried to bury us- they didn't know we were seeds

Comment

Its just so surreal, her husband who she accused of two counts of rape he got found not guilty, he was already in jail for child abuse they are back together and she allegedly disclosed to him that I did this. So now the accused before me is now a witness in the case against me. Not even the soaps could come up with this ****.

Thank you all for the support means loads

Comment

Hi there

Sorry you have been charged, but the discrepancies you mention are massively helpful. Be careful not to,post to much on here as its an open forum about any actualities which will be used to defend you. In OH case which was a unanimous NG and similarly to you there was a proescution witness who we discovered was convicted Sex offender and assisted our case greatly. Keep doing what you are to find any discrepancies no matter how small on a timeline and Im sure you will get the right result x

Comment

Thank you for the advice, I agree I should not put much on here just a good way to vent.
                        Thank you for the feedback, I should have been more clear it was not sexual against the children, he physically hurt their kids as in hit etc. and also mentally. Really pleased to hear you had a positive outcome at the end of a really strenuous ordeal.

Comment

Originally posted by farmer42 View Post
                          Thank you for the advice, I agree I should not put much on here just a good way to vent.
                          Thank you for the feedback, I should have been more clear it was not sexual against the children, he physically hurt their kids as in hit etc. and also mentally. Really pleased to hear you had a positive outcome at the end of a really strenuous ordeal.
                          Any form of abuse is relevant, why would she go back with him says a lot about her. A false allegation is the most stressful thing anyone can go through I beleive and it tested us to the brink but you can get through it and come out the other end. Just really important that any discrepancy is noted I kept a notebook and everytime something came up jotted it down. Went through the disclosure bundle within an inch of its life and obtained evidence to disprove lies, its amazing what you can get from years ago. Keep your head up and dont let the FA winx
                          Last edited by Casehardened; 18 March 2016, 07:41 PM. Reason: repairing quote

Comment

It is by far one of the hardest things to deal with; I keep thinking there is always someone worse of. It really is a matter of trying to stay alive.
                            She said in interview they have been married ten years he’s a changed man now and done courses.

Comment

Yes we were the same and there are people worse off, my dad out of the blue got terminal cancer mid way into it all totally out of blue and died within 3 months and that totally brought me back to,earth with a jolt and as I was off work through the stress I was able to care for him and deal with FA at same time. I feel,for all the people who are faced with a FA as its just so hard but not pre guessing and just being as prepared as you can with each event is all you can do. Keep going you are doing wellx

Comment

Working...
                              X