No announcement yet.

Mr CanItGetWworse found NOT GUILTY in about half an hour today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=whatsgoingon?;48603] You can make a complaint to the CPS ... it has to be within 6 months of the trial (see the CPS site), write to your MP and Social Services or make a complaint to the police if that's appropriate. QUOTE]

Im assuming when the trial is over?

I cant wait, I feel like I could write more then the harry potter books combined!

hehe

Again, im really happy for you CIGW you deserve it.. you both have been so supportive to me during this time.

Comment

[QUOTE=Innocentguy1983;48607]
      Originally posted by whatsgoingon? View Post
      You can make a complaint to the CPS ... it has to be within 6 months of the trial (see the CPS site), write to your MP and Social Services or make a complaint to the police if that's appropriate. QUOTE]

Im assuming when the trial is over?

I cant wait, I feel like I could write more then the harry potter books combined!
      Hi IG you are right you cannot complain whilst a trial is pending. The CPS complaints form also has a thirty minute time out facility so it's a good idea to cut and paste from word or note pad, or you may have to do it twice ! As I did.

Regarding the benefits of complaining, I wasn't in any great hurry to put in complaints as I just wanted to readjust to being normal again. However we have started the process with no great expectations, however the response up to now has been maddening and frustrating.

The Professional standards department of the investigating force do not wish to meet with us in person as we live 250 miles away, they want to do it on the phone. My husband stated it would be preferable to have a face to face meeting, and we received an email stating that we were refusing to co-operate just for expressing a preference, twisting words is obviously not restricted to their interpretation of investigations but also to their dealings with the falsely accused in the aftermath.

I have also phoned my local police force to log the fact my daughter made false allegations against us, they are not interested stating I need to go through the investigating force. False allegations are considered a crime against the police or justice system rather than the individual affected and their family which is maddening, and just goes to reinforce the fact that the falsely accused don't matter.

Sorry for hijacking your thread CIGW, I almost wish we hadn't bothered pursuing it as the anger and bitterness resurfaces so easily when you're confronted with a system that couldn't care less.
      The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself.

St Augustine

Comment

Making a false allegation comes under 'Perverting the course of justice'

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/p_to_r/p.../#Toc284951052

One way to go about it might be to report an attempt to pervert the course of justice to the police and if they refuse to take the complaint ask to have it in writing and write to your MP (as well as making a complaint to the CPS).

Comment

Working...
        X