Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr CanItGetWworse found NOT GUILTY in about half an hour today

Team Saltrese has done it again!

Mr CanItGetWorse was found not guilty within about half an hour of the jury going out to deliberate!

YEAYYYYYYYYY!

Last edited by Rights Fighter; 16 May 2014, 05:27 PM.
    People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Brilliant news,well done everyone.

Comment

That is brilliant.

Fantastic defence job. And goes to show that juries are intelligent individuals who are not always led like sheep by the prosecution. What a waste of public money taking these cases to trial.

Comment

Well done the team and witnesses for the defence; 1/2 hour deliberation is fairly conclusive
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

WAAAAAAYYYYY HAAAAAAAYYYYYYY - absolutely brilliant............another one that should never have gone that far..........well done Team Saltrese and everyone involved
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

It really is fabulous news!!!
            He must be so relieved. Well done, well done, well done!

Comment

Fantastic news.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Fantastic news. Caution -life may never be the same again, it might even be better! Take care.

Comment

Thank you all for your continued support and care. This forum has been a massive impact for me during this traumatising period in our lives.

I have truly depended upon you all for the support you have readily given.

The performance of the liar was the usual behaviour of repeatedly saying 'can't remember'. She was rude & aggressive towards our barrister.

However, it was torture waiting for the verdict. But thanks to what seemed to be a genuine caring jury - the truth shone.

Comment

Excellent news.

Comment

Fantastic news x

Comment

Originally posted by scaredgirl View Post
                          Fantastic news x
                          THATS GREAT NEWS!!!

I'm so glad!!!!

Comment

Thank you all for your support. Although life is beginning to get back to normal - I'm still feeling traumatised by the whole experience and have down moods where I feel like life is rubbish because of the actions of one person and the prosecution service who are intent on convictions regardless of innocence.

I am also still so angry/sad/upset with what SS have put us thru'

I continue to go over and over in my mind what I would like to say to them all but acknowledge it would be fruitless and then that makes me more frustrated.

Comment

Hi CIGW - I think it leaves you in a state of shock. I remember it really taking out on us, the trail took a lump sum out of me and those very close to me were genuinely concerned. My hubby and I still go over it,get really emotive about it, discuss the subject on a regular basis, though less (thank God!) , and I have to say, it opened our eyes in a way we never imagined. I think it's taken something away permanently, and that is trust.

Also, I think there's a sort of bereavement that happens, you've spent such a long time, so much energy and focus on something that was looming over you, creating fear and havoc that it takes over the natural continuity of you life. Once it's over your life's course has changed (as the course of a river would be dislodged) and you have to re-adapt. I wonder if that's how people feel after a war? I think you can only nurture yourself and your family now, dress the wounds - they will get better, and it does give you a chance to re-assess and re-write' your values and life-style.

As for anger at how you/he/your family have been treated, that's real and justified. You can make a complaint to the CPS ... it has to be within 6 months of the trial (see the CPS site), write to your MP and Social Services or make a complaint to the police if that's appropriate. With the SS, it doesn't have to be in a way that could do you a disfavour in the future, but in a way that could be a learning curve for them too.

Take care.

Comment

Working...
                              X