No announcement yet.

My Partners Trial Starts Today!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

congratulations on the birth of your daughter.
    And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Aww, congratulations on the safe birth of your daughter. You need to concentrate on enjoying her as much as possible and resting too when you can.

She is one lucky girl to have such a brave ad strong Mummy xx

Comment

Congratulations! I hope you and baby are doing well. :flowers

Comment

Congratulations on the safe birth of your daughter - it must have been bitter-sweet time for you. I am pleased you have heard that your husband is ok which must be a relief for you. I hope that your legal team can get an appeal going straight away....
          "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter. I hope you are OK. Thinking of you.

Comment

Thanks for all the congratulation messages, my new daughter she really is precious. Havent been online properly for a few days as I get into routine. Feeling a little bit better as each day goes in one way as I know each day that goes by is another day to seeing him again. However, little unnerved that since I had that message on Monday. Not had any phone calls or letters and I don't know how long it takes for them to sort out his phone pin number and for a letter to get here. So im left in limbo. I'm not sure if because I live on the same street as the lying rat that maybe they haven't allowed them. Anyway I have put the house on the exchange list and hoping to move out of the area asap as need a fresh start away from this hellhole.

I phoned Chris Saltrese this week and he recommended to appeal with same solicitors we used and rf agrees to. So I gave them a call at beginning of week and told them he wants an appeal they are supposed to be going to see him in prison and they will get back to me. Hope they do and there is a 28 day deadline for appeals. Not sure if I want to go to the sentencing next week think it will just be as traumatic as last time.

Comment

Hi Babygal - what a totally horrendous situation to be in - there is something completely wrong with this system - taking away an innocent man's liberty on the word of a 10 year old. I hope you are getting some rest and managing to cope with your family - you must miss his support so much. I hope you hear from him soon, good luck with the appeal process - it must be very difficult to continue to put your faith in a legal team who failed to stop this miscarriage of justice. Let us know how you get on - big hugs for babygal with babygal

Comment

Working...
                X