Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Answering bail this weds

Hi guys

Hope you are all well and have been enjoying the weather!

I have to answer bail this weds, I haven't had any letters regarding Nfa,s...

So I'm assuming its gonna be a charge or a rebail...

I'm feeling really nervous...

Please keep your fingers crossed for me..

It's been a long 10 weeks...

Originally posted by Innocentguy1983 View Post
    Hi guys

Fingers and toes crossed...I hope it is good news

CGU

Comment

Originally posted by Innocentguy1983 View Post
      Hi guys

Hope it goes well let us know. Good luck.

Comment

Everything crossed for you - expect the worst and be pleased when it doesn't happen!!! Be prepared for a rebail or them postponing it because they're having a cup of tea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Keep us posted........
        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Thinking of you with everything crossed

Comment

Hoping it went well and you did not get charged!

Comment

Hoping for good news. xxx

Comment

Had a phonecall

Hi Guys

Just had a phone call from the OIC.

My bail date is going to be extended, I don't have to go in tomorrow which is a positive thing I guess.

She said the decision is still with the CPS and she has to make a few follow up enquiries.

I don't know what they are yet.. but I cant think it can be much...

I don't know how I feel if I am being honest..

The CPS must be sat on the fence with this one as I would of been charged by now surely as there is no dna/cctv/computers evidence

I mean do you prosecute a 15/16 year old of rape with no evidence.. just the FA word.... she told the police that I attempted/did penetrate her... she said stop it hurts and I just got off her and that was it.. (That's the rape)... which didn't even happen!!! Please bare in mind im 30 now not 15/16...

She said she is going to call me with more details surrounding the bail later so I will update you all again then..

What do you guys wreckon Charge/NFA?

Comment

It seems these historical allegations just drag on and on. I don't have any experience of this but just wanted to say sorry you have joined the queue.

Keep your chin up - hopefully you will get an NFA soon.

Comment

Originally posted by is there justice? View Post
                    It seems these historical allegations just drag on and on. I don't have any experience of this but just wanted to say sorry you have joined the queue.

Keep your chin up - hopefully you will get an NFA soon.

Thanks for your kind words

Yeah they do drag on.... my thoughts as they are not quick wins for the CPS.

The OIC said I didn't have to go back in tomorrow.. but she still hasn't assigned me a new bail date.. technically I am in limbo till I get a phone call.. that makes me nervous...

I do feel for the police, they must be really understaffed with all these allegations coming out today.. I saw since the outburst of the saville incident there was an increase of 20-30% reported sexual incidents..

crazy...

Comment

Ok...no phone call from the oic with an updated bail date..

So after tomorrow I don't know when my next bail date is...even though I have been told not to come in... Is this normal, I thought they were supposed to give you a letter?

They are not gonna pull any dirty tricks on me?

Anyone else been in this predicament...?

Comment

It could be that she is planning to chase the CPS for a decision before giving you a new date.

It is always better to be prepared for the worst in order not be too devastated if it happens but I am getting good vibes from all what you have told us.
                        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Originally posted by Casehardened View Post
                          It could be that she is planning to chase the CPS for a decision before giving you a new date.

It is always better to be prepared for the worst in order not be too devastated if it happens but I am getting good vibes from all what you have told us.
                          Thanks case hardened. I am like you said always waiting to hear the worst!

Comment

I'm not sure of the legalities here but since I've been on this forum (nearly 8 months) no-one else has ever said they've not been given a rebail date........fingers crossed...As CH says - expect the worst and be really happy if it doesn't happen.....
                            "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Hi Can't help u much re bail, rebail or whatever but in our case (historical) it took almost 7 months to lead to NFA. No charge, no arrest, no bail. If my hubby hadn't gone in for a voluntary interview, which some think is not a good idead, but in our case was, then we would still be in limbo.
                              Maybe helps...

Comment

Working...
                              X