2 days Into this hell.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best wishes

Ghost you are quite amazing I hope you have a good christmas and I hope that your fa gets double what she deserves in the end.

Merry christmas x

Comment

Hi Coltay,

Thank you for your response. I feel that anyone going through what I am going through are amazing. Once again have a good Christmas.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Good words GB - Hope you manage to get through Christmas as well as can be expected.

Comment

Originally posted by Coltay View Post
          Ghost you are quite amazing I hope you have a good christmas and I hope that your fa gets double what she deserves in the end.

Merry christmas x
          Well said coltay i second this!!! try and enjoy xmas xx

Comment

Quick update

Hi Everyone,

The police have now handed the CPS, documents from the the family court. They were reviewing the papers on the 21st January so I am now waiting for their verdict. My friend has still not been seen by the police they dont seem intrested in him and after 7 months they have not arrested him or questioned him i find that bizzarre as he was named as the person in the police interview I had to endure. Well I might know before the weekend what they want to do with
            me. I will want my friend as my whittness if it gets to court. I answer bail on yhe 27th Jan 14 lets see what happens.

Regards,
            Ghost....B

Comment

Hope all goes well for you GB

Comment

Thank you WG hope everything is hood at your end.

Comment

Quick Update

Hi Everyone,

I have just been informed that I will be rebailed. The police have looked at it for a second review. But talking to the secretary after she has got off the phone from the OIC it was in her opinion that the police want to charge me but its up to the CPS. She feels that the short rebail of a week or two weeks will then be suffuciant to charge me or NFA. after the CPS looks at the files. Oh well nothing much I can but prepair. Take care all.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Oh GB your nightmare is never ending

I am sincerely hoping that the short bail means you will receive your NFA and not be charged.

Good luck my friend

Comment

• Hi WG,

Thanks for your reply. Its jyst thst the police have reviewd it twice now and what i gathr from is that they feel they have enough evidence to charge me si its fown to the CPS but if the police have enough to charge then more than likley i will be charged.So as far as I am concerned I am prepairing to fight now.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

• hi gb your story sounds so much like mine, I have asked for them to get papers from the family court don't if they have yet will find out tomoz, if not I deff wont them included.

Comment

• Hi

It was the CPS that requested the paper work not the police. The police had to request the family court papers from the the family court. Hope that helps.

Regards,
                          Ghost....B

Comment

• I don't even fink the cps asked for the paper work from the family courts

Comment

• Hoping this nightmare has some sort of definitive answer for you next time - keep strong and don't give up the fight.....
                              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Hi,

It was the CPS who requested the paperwork so I presume they had not enough evidence to charge me after the first review. Hence the request for additional paperwork.

Hi myhome hows you. This had put me back a peg or two now but I now understand its not up to the police, even if they push for a charge, its still up to the CPS and what I understand the CPS will not charge just because the police want the case in court. Having said that the CPS from my understanding has two chain of thoughts the first one, is it in the public interest to prosecute this person and do they have a ,51% chance of securing a conviction. Now correct me if I am wrong but the CPS have to follow this, as, it is in their guidelines. Can someone be kind enough to clarify the laymans terms of "in the public intrest" and how important is that in this type of crime.

Like I say I do not know how much influence the police have over the CPS so I cannot be 100% sure this is the case. I did read and I know its different from this case but a couple grew a weed farm in their house. The police raided them. Bailed the couple sent all the evidence to the CPS and they said there was not enough evidence to convict them therefore it never went to court. Like I say, different to this but the police did not influence the CPS in that case.

Regards,

Ghost....B

Comment

Working...
                                X