X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending support. LP
    Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

NOT GUILTY!!! Unanimous verdict after less than 2 hours deliberation.

Not ashamed to admit that I screamed out YES and burst into floods of tears and sobbed my eyes out when the verdict was read.

Thank you so much to everyone for your amazing love and support you have shown us (my husband is cabins_2011 who posted about telling his employer, for those who read that thread)

We will of course continue to post to support other people who go through this hell.

We love you all xxxxxxx

Comment

YAY!! Brilliant news, so pleased for you both.

well deserved -

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! I am SO delighted for you. Thank god that the jury saw common sense.
          Well done to you and Cabins for getting through it. I hope you can oth emerge from this hell as stronger, wiser people.
          Be prepared for some strong emotional swings - it's "normal".
          And now it's banana time.......

Comment

Brilliant!!!!!!

Enjoy tonight x1000

Comment

OMG - scared wife sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ppplllllleeeeaaaaasseeeeeddddd fro you both - I'm grinning away and you must be too.......enjoy the start of your new lives together - but give yourselves time to heal ---- here they are ----
              "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

OMG - that's fantastic! Just had to re-edit as I was still on the doom n gloom posting.
                Congratulations to both of you !
                Last edited by whatsgoingon?; 1 March 2013, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Wonderful news. DELIGHTED for you both
                  Wonder Woman has a lie detecting lasso and will fight for justice

Comment

EXCELLENT !!!!
                    So Happy for you both. LP
                    Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

Congratulations!

Hi Scaredwife!

First of all CONGRATULATIONS! I have been following your threads on here and hoping for a positive outcome for you and your little family.

I suspect now your husband has been cleared you want to shout it from the rooftops and I don't blame you. I actually work for a national newspaper and might be able to help you out if you get back to me. Would love to help you publicly clear his name. There would be some money in it for you Shall we have a chat?

I don't know how to message you directly but if you're interested, post me your email address and I'll send you my number.

CONGRATS again.

Comment

This is wonderful just read your rather despondent posts on Page 1 of the thread, then realised there was also a second page with this great result

So very pleased to be able to unload the banana boat
                        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Congratulations.

I am so happy to read another "not guilty" result.

Take care Scaredwife's family
                          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Congratulations I'm so happy for you!! Enjoy your weekend together, I know how you must be feeling.

Comment

Well bloody shout and shout and shout!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done!

Don't worry about Barristers comments, they give their all and get lost in the argument and it becomes difficult for them to know if they've done enough or possibly too much.

It was only last week I was in court with a friend defending himself that I realised the pressure and speed at which things happen. I normally defend myself (motoring offences!) so don't notice quite how horrendous it all is as the stress takes over... With a serious charge and the potential of going to jail I simply wouldn't be able to do it! The Barrister has the burden on their shoulders that if they fail their client is going to jail! Obviously they'll have been through many a trial but the possibilities rarely change, win/loose.

You guys made it through and out the other end as victors!

You'll both need time now. The joy will be replaced with a shock downward spiral which will bottom out and life will begin to return to almost normality. It's never going to be the same again but it could very very well be BETTER! Stronger, more fulfilling, closer, more intense... Keep in there for each other but also get a little time on your own. You and your partner will need some time apart from each other (an hour, couple of hours, day etc) just to clear your own thoughts and replenish the energy. Discuss time apart as you both may not actually want it but then maybe one does and the other doesn't. Couple of hours in the garden, clothes shopping or out for a drive...

Equally, spend time together doing something you've always done. Throw in a 'new' thing (cycling, long walk, cinema, visit to museum or something crazy!) just to spice it up a little and add in a new experience and something to focus the mind and talk about.

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!! Celebrations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Another great post LL1!!!!!
                                "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Working...
                                X