No announcement yet.

hello. I am new.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There maybe new changes to the above but that is all I can find on the cps site at the moment. Can't find any more at present and a little busy.

Having to sort out some of my great grandmothers things to put into Auction. Should be kept in the family. She collected a few bits of art and other things. His savings have run out legal fees wise. Not poor enough for legal aid but not rich ever.

How does everyone else manage to pay there costs?

We tried a couple of legal aid solicitors so can claim some money back but locally their work load and lack of empathy was shocking. Know privately means we will be ruined but he is very comfortable with the lawyers now. Plus there should be two cases we can bring once this is over that may refund some of this money.
    Wonder Woman has a lie detecting lasso and will fight for justice

Comment

Originally posted by wonderwoman2012 View Post
      There maybe new changes to the above but that is all I can find on the cps site at the moment. Can't find any more at present and a little busy.

Having to sort out some of my great grandmothers things to put into Auction. Should be kept in the family. She collected a few bits of art and other things. His savings have run out legal fees wise. Not poor enough for legal aid but not rich ever.

How does everyone else manage to pay there costs?

We tried a couple of legal aid solicitors so can claim some money back but locally their work load and lack of empathy was shocking. Know privately means we will be ruined but he is very comfortable with the lawyers now. Plus there should be two cases we can bring once this is over that may refund some of this money.
      Hi wonderwoman.
      When our case finished and we went into the consulting room with our barrister, he said to get the solicitor to put in for a refund of what we paid in. I believe it takes time, but you will get it back.
      Not sure if I'm right here, but you can always put in for it yourself by sending a letter with detail of amount you had paid in.
      Anyway, still keeping my fingers crossed for your friend.
      Hol.

Comment

Working...
      X