Thats Fantastic news Yorkster!

Comment

Great feeling isnt it

Over the moon for you
          Still here

Comment

SUCH FANTASTIC NEWS, Yorkster! So happy fo you

Comment

Yorkster.......confabulations what wonderful news !!!!
              Well earned LP
              Together We Can Beat This Hell

Comment

So hurt and angry

Hey well done you, haven't been on for a while so I was so pleased to read this ,you never deserved that after all the other stuff she put you through, you have been amazing to get through it all.
                I hope you have a happy life filled with laughter and love ,well done I love those little things xx

Comment

Congrats from me too yorkster. Must be a great feeling! Have a glass wine for me too!

Comment

Well done mate, When I got you text I was jumping around like a headless chicken,

Comment

congratulations Yorkster!
                      And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

EEEEEEhhhhh - HHHHHHAAAAAA WEY HEY - so thrilled when I got your text this afternon and lovely to hear you sounding so positive just now - soooo hope this is the start of your new life and that everything else falls into place.....xxx Here they are
                        "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

Oh and it was a full house 12 out of 12 :-)) thanks everyone
                          No need for revenge. Just sit back and wait. Those who hurt you will eventually screw up themselves and if you're lucky, God will let you watch

Comment

WAHEYYYYYYYYYY!
                            So pleased to read this wonderful news. Well done Yorkster, on your courage and strength.
                            Damn, it's only 9.35am! too early for a celebratory glass of something fizzy, so I'll make do with a coffee.

Comment

So pleased for you!
                              "I dreamt I went to the doctor's and she gave me eight minutes to live. I'd been sitting in the f**king waiting room half an hour." Sarah Kane (4.48 Psychosis)

Comment

Working...
                              X