False Rape Allegation By Wife!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time in the Court Room.

My very first visit to the court room, Bexlyheath Magistrate Court. Last Wednesday marks my very first time in the court room, that will forever be transferred from generations to come.

Exactly what you said that I will spend an hour at the court and the case will be move to the Crown Court at Woolwich Crown Court for early next month.

And in wife statements, she kept lying that I use to beat her in Nigeria and that it continue when we got to England, which was totally false because I refused she and her family to make me their subject. I work and feed about six people and whenever I said I have no money they will started beating me, till I finally got my freedom when I lost my job and she and her family ask me pack out of the house.

She cookies all kinds of lies and she even stated that I entered her forcefully. Because she kept demanding for sex even after and on the very day she started everything despite my refusing to grant her sex by saying no to her so many times. I have to keep it cool because u don't who is who?

But, My lawyer just keeps saying to me that I have done no wrong that I will be fine.

I will surely keep you posted.

Originally posted by Everlastingtruth View Post
    Thanks you very much God sent person.
    I have loads of evidence to show whomever that she consented and more so, she even did some things with those two days that she won't want to share with the police or the investigator.
    She has lots of motives for what she for her allegation
    1. She thinks am about to divorce her because she had the voice of one of my aunty on the phone while holidaying with the in early this year.
    2. She is trying to protect her brother that assault me two days before she went and report at the same police station
    3. To keep the children and in other to exploit the dv mean to obtain permanent residence.
    4. Long been finding means to get me deported, because I came in through her, and got my paper through my brother. she and her family are very upset.
    5. She wants me out of the way because I hold the keys to how she often abuse children as a child minder.

I have a travelling bag of evidence against her, lots of official document on how she forge my children birth certificates, how she went collecting things that she is not suppose to collect from the government . etc.

Pl

Comment

Working...
    X