No announcement yet.

Very new to this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is an incredible amount of time and absolutely inhumane!

They can't have much to go on, even from their over imaginative take on everything.

Comment

• Thanks all - probably haven't made myself very clear about time......the Liar mad first allegations in 2010, and then some more in 2011. I didn't know anything about this until I was interrogated by the police in November 2012. (I've been waiting "only" 18 months).
      What I meant by my last post was that as the liar has been waiting since 2010 I'd have thought she would have been rattling a few cages.
      Conversely - if she was a true victim of what she claims to have happened to her then the police would have been acting very unprofessionally by keeping her waiting 4 years
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• Oh god.

You know my minds been that messed up lately that I more or less totally missed your thread.

Suppose I've seen the username and assumed you were answering something rather than actually adding to your own thread. I feel bad now.

I love your 'listing' of things. I know it's deadly serious but in some way and on reflection you must look at it and think 'god, who's THAT person'. I hope in the not too distant future you actually do look at the post and think that...

That's a bloody long wait!

It's not even the time thing that should be considered by the Government. It's the fact that the lengthly period should actually be considered a punishment!!! The Police and CPS have absolutely no right to punish people that's what the courts are for and even then only after the process of law. Scotland is starting to slip a bit towards the English way just now, I'm hoping someone somewhere stops the COPFS before it becomes the norm up here. I just don't know how you are managing to cope, you must be made of titanium.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• Thanks LL1 and no worries.....you've had loads on your mind too. Sometimes I've felt like giving up but not any more. It's these 2 forums, my family, dogs, work, friends and the knowledge I've down nothing wrong (not to mention the odd bottle of fermented grape!!!!!). I've allowed her to ruin the last 18 months of my life and she's not going to have it all...

Comment

• Just finally worked through this thread from start to finish. Unbelievable what you have been through. Sounds like you have developed a great attitude, keep drawing on our collective strength!

Comment

• Originally posted by Southwestaccused View Post
              Just finally worked through this thread from start to finish. Unbelievable what you have been through. Sounds like you have developed a great attitude, keep drawing on our collective strength!
              Wow - thank you - that must have taken a few hours.
              Sometimes I flick back and see what was happening - say 6 months or a year ago - I've forgotten a lot as there's been so much - so many deep lows and some corresponding highs too when I could believe it would all work out ok....Just coming up to 19 months now and the only thing I'm certain about is she isn't going to beat me! And that's because of the support from the people I have "met" on both forums and family, friends and work colleagues....

Comment

• Originally posted by Southwestaccused View Post
                Just finally worked through this thread from start to finish. Unbelievable what you have been through. Sounds like you have developed a great attitude, keep drawing on our collective strength!
                It is unbelievable what she has been through and to still find the strength to supprt others quite amazes me!

Comment

• Awww - thanks CIGW - really struggling to-day though...

Comment

• Sorry to hear that you are having a bad day. Don't know if this may help you but today I got a pen and pad and literally planned out my whole life. Done practical things like put all important contacts in there, overhauled my finances and made plans of action and response for all eventualities in my criminal case and family one. To top it all off I planned some new hobbies and a career change for when this is all over regardless of the outcome. Might be worth a try......

Comment

• Thanks SWA - that's a really good idea and will try it but having trouble envisaging beyond the daily post at the moment.

Comment

• Originally posted by myhome View Post
                        Thanks SWA - that's a really good idea and will try it but having trouble envisaging beyond the daily post at the moment.
                        The daily post as in from the postman?

I HATE any post from the postman... Always blooming bills!

Hope you're doing a little better.

PS: My pond is almost a foot deep with water! Been raining non-stop!!!!! Not even got any further than the concrete base!!!!!!
                        Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
                          The daily post as in from the postman?:
                          Yes - when my useless sol was still communicating with me he said that the way I will find out what CPS have decided is most likely by letter. "A small brown envelope means they aren't going to charge. A big brown envelope means they are going to charge!" Was he not aware just how many organisations use these envelopes and how many times my heart has leapt opening the postbox since being told that?
                          Also now awaiting another letter from my MP - he uses pale yellow small envelopes - don't know anyone else who uses those.
                          The tension inside me is getting unbearable.....

Comment

• Originally posted by myhome View Post
                            Awww - thanks CIGW - really struggling to-day though...
                            You welcome! 😊 hope you are having more ok / good days than bad!
                            You are so right about the post thing, a big brown envelope came through my door the other day and the panic was unbelievable !
                            Re rubbish sol - I hope you are taking heed of your own very good advice to ensure you have a good experience sol in these kind of cases! Make sure to take care of you in between helping everyone else too! Xx

Comment

• Quote from BBC news this evening

re - Leon Britton - "He was interviewed under caution but neither arrested nor charged which shows it to be the lowest level of police investigation." Hmmmm

Comment

• I am quite certain that the only reason your case is still ongoing is because of the joint allegation, otherwise it would have been dropped years [!] ago...
                                'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Working...
                                X