Very new to this....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So so sorry to hear this MH.

I agree with what's been said already. I don't think they're playing fair either. Going by what I've seen on here, I think you'll have lots of points elsewhere. You really care and you're conscientious, which these days is very rare. So, if they let you go, it's their loss. They won't find anyone else who could fill the gap you'd leave.

Take care MH, I really hope things improve for you soon. Sending some good luck vibes your way.

Comment

• awww - thanks ML.... unfortunately at the moment, with this hanging over me I can't apply for similar jobs in other organisations for the same reasons....it's just a waiting time.....
      "Only love can light the mirror of your soul" - Chris de Burgh

Comment

• to-day's post has come and gone so there is nothing that can now stop me going off on my hols......going ski-ing for a week - fresh mountain air, vin chaud, and lots and lots of ski-ing.....I will still be thinking of you all......{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}} MH

Comment

• So pleased you are going to have a break (but not literally).....have a super time
          'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

• Myhome.

Best wishes for 2014,you definitely deserve these holidays .
            Well done for all your posts to help members leaving me speechless by their accuracy.
            Mountains,ski,vin chaud (a consommer avec moderation),perfect environment for your red blood cells.

Bonnes vacances
            Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

• Thank you ever so CH.....hoping to return with all bones connected to each other in the right order and the right number of pieces

Merci tres bien BDC..... j'adore le ski et l'apres ski

Comment

• Enjoy your holiday. Take the time to relax and enjoy the skiing, not to mention the fresh mountain air!

As has been said, you deserve a holiday, take the time to care for you.

Comment

• Just you be careful and SPEED down the slopes...

Mr Schumacher slowed down and had himself a nasty accident, wouldn't have happened if he'd been going quicker!

Pop the wine, eat the grub and have yourself some nice long lies in bed.

RELAX.

Forget about everything and get lost in it all. You deserve it.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

• Have a lovely time MH. I know I'm stating the obvious BUT please try to take your mind off 'it'. Wish I could practice what I preach!!

Enjoy it to the fullest.

Comment

• Hi all - thanks for your good wishes - ski-ing and snow conditions were great. Unfortunately evenings were very trying - comments such as, "is there any real need for food banks? Surely it's just because people can't manage their finances properly!!!!" Aaarrrrggghhh - this from a woman who is taking 3 - yes 3 - ski holidays this winter!!! There were other equally crass comments re benefits, immigration etc. I did try to argue against such drivel but got nowhere so gave up and sat minding my own business!!! you can't change the views of people who have no real idea of how people outside their own spheres live......

Good to be back but sad to see yet more new members here.......strength and courage to you all......MH

Comment

• Hope you're ok MH. Stay strong, we're all here for you.

Comment

• Hi ML - thank you so much for being here for me..... I've been really really down for a couple of weeks and can't shake it - am back on Prozac and waiting for it to kick in......hope you're ok....

Comment

• So sorry you've been feeling so low. I was getting worried about you. I'm pleased you've got some help. Hang on in there. It WILL get better, you just have to believe it.

ML

Comment

• ML - you're a star - thanks hon!!!

Comment

• Welcome back It's good to see you posting on here again. I hope you're feeling better

ML

Comment

Working...
                                X