No announcement yet.

retrial over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations Sadman. I really hope you get good news at the end of the 7 days, you certainly deserve it!

Comment

So hurt and angry

Torture, three years I can't believe it, if they haven't got there stupid little act together by now I should think they need a kick up the ....... And as for bananas, well this time net week I think you get more than anybody else ,you are a survivor and after all you have been through, you still have enough in you to feel sorry for her! Well done to you and thinking of you. Good luck

Comment

Originally posted by So angry and hurt View Post
        Torture, three years I can't believe it, if they haven't got there stupid little act together by now I should think they need a kick up the ....... And as for bananas, well this time net week I think you get more than anybody else ,you are a survivor and after all you have been through, you still have enough in you to feel sorry for her! Well done to you and thinking of you. Good luck
        Yeah 'sadman', I really cannot begin to comprehend the absolute hell you've been through and come out the other end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A week, one little week and hopefully your hell will finally be over. I am hoping that heaven comes knocking now!!! You more than deserve a break. We're also running out of bananas! You keep this up and we'll need to start importing more...

All joking aside, I hope you are now left in peace.

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Sadman, I am not going to send you bananas because I don't want to jinx anything.
          However, 3 NGs and a hung jury for the second time on the rest? Surely it isn't in the public interest to proceed to a thrid trial?
          Please let us know what the result is.
          Thinking of you

Comment

Hi Sadman.... can you just tell me how they proceded with the different charges? Was it just one after the other? Did you have to reply and be quizzed about each one seperately?

Comment

Working...
            X