retrial over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• retrial over

I had my retrial and their was 3 not guilty verdicts and a hung jury on the rest of the indictments CPS now have 7 days to respond if they want a third trial

I was hell the prosecutor was a grade 4 prosecutor she was very good but my barrister was her equal and he has now got a hung jury at the first trial and 3 not guilty verdicts at the retrial and a hung jury for the remaining indictments

I don t no what happens now but the the complainant,2 testimony had even more inconsistencies all her account have been inconsistent and although I am glad to be at home for Christmas ,I was sorry to see the complainant be upset .i don t know why she did this to me but
    I had sympathy for her.Its mad is it not .But I cannot stand to see a woman cry and be upset
    who ever they are.I used to have a bad temper and could be aggressive at times but rape is
    something i could never do .When I hear NO to me NO means NO .I have always been sickened by sexual violence

Right now I am in pieces it will take ages to recover from this but I must put on a brave face for Christmas nearly 3 years of absolute hell

I must sit and wait to see if CPS want a retrial I have acquired some more evidence though to show she has told even more lies at the retrial something she knew she was lying to the court and impossible to have been mistaken

Take care Sadman

Lets hope this horrendous ordeal is now over and the Crown can see the stupidity and vindictiveness in any further persecution,
    sorry, prosecution, correction, I was right the first time.
    So in the meantime let me be the first to issue you with some Xmas Nanas:

Comment

How many times can they take you to trial and fail yet try again?

It's absolutely ridiculous!

So rather than a hung jury you now have 'Not Guilty' at least to three parts. Looks to me that anyone with any sense at all would look at the case and decide that enough really is enough, they're LOOSING ground not gaining it.

Congratulations yet again and I am hoping against hope that this time is the last time.

I cannot even begin to comprehend what's going on in your head and how exhausted you must be BUT YOU'VE WON AGAIN!

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Two hung juries; now surely this will be the end of it, but at least you will only be on tenterhooks for a week!
        'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

You got invisible bananas CH???
          Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
            You got invisible bananas CH???
            I wasn't sure whether to unload the banana boat or not in view of what Sadman had said, but here they are for the 3 NG verdicts:
            'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

Well done Sadman! Keeping everything crosses for you that it'll all be dropped. Three lots of bananas now and hopefully more to come:

Comment

Still here

Comment

I hope this is over for good for you now too! Am attaching bananas for you and wishing you the best!

Comment

Sadman, did the CPS council change? Just curious. Well done to you and your team!

Comment

In theory the Crown could apply for a retrial but the question would have to be asked 'is it in the public interest?' Trials cost a lot of money.

If it does go to a retrial this would only be on the counts the jury was hung on. The others are obviously out of the way. It's entirely possible the complainants would not want to go through it all a third time.

Fingers crossed they don't, for all concerned.
                      People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

good grief - i shall send bananas anyway!

And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Sadman

It would be absolutely nonsense to send you to trial for a third time.

Enjoy xmas.
                          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

I dont believe in counting my chickens, so will hold on for now. I am sure it will be very soon xx

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
                              In theory the Crown could apply for a retrial but the question would have to be asked 'is it in the public interest?' Trials cost a lot of money.

If it does go to a retrial this would only be on the counts the jury was hung on. The others are obviously out of the way. It's entirely possible the complainants would not want to go through it all a third time.

Fingers crossed they don't, for all concerned.
                              just want to ask you a dumb question, roughly how much does the whole trail cost?

Comment

Working...
                              X