No announcement yet.

son wrongly accused of rape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The PF are going for full comital on Friday lawyer says chances are he will be kept remanded. Prison was planning to move him to main hall in amongst sex offenders and murderers so my son poured boiling water over himself they haven't looked after it correctly and his ARM is now twice the size it should be. As for my son coming to stay with me that wasn't possible while curfew in place as I stay in staff accommodatio with my work I just can't believe an innocent person can be treated this way. Prison also not giving him his sleeping tabs because they are used as currency in prison

Comment

too horrible to imagine

Originally posted by indispair View Post
      Prison was planning to move him to main hall in amongst sex offenders and murderers so my son poured boiling water over himself
      Your son must be put under 24 hour obs - are they doing that and will a letter from a solicitor force that to happen. I'm lost here but a threat to sue post NFA might get him that protection at a crucial time in this process.

Thinking of you both as a lot of the members on here are too. Stay strong.
      Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

I am considering writing to my mp about the unfairness of the procedures for breach of bail any thoughts anyone as to whether this will help

Comment

Originally posted by indispair View Post
          The PF are going for full comital on Friday lawyer says chances are he will be kept remanded. Prison was planning to move him to main hall in amongst sex offenders and murderers so my son poured boiling water over himself they haven't looked after it correctly and his ARM is now twice the size it should be. As for my son coming to stay with me that wasn't possible while curfew in place as I stay in staff accommodatio with my work I just can't believe an innocent person can be treated this way. Prison also not giving him his sleeping tabs because they are used as currency in prison
          Hi Indispair, I really feel for you and what you must be going through right now. I think that the first thing that needs to be done is to persuade your son to stop self-harming. It seems to me that such actions will not further his cause and possibly make things worst not just in prison and with the law but also for you and anyone who is supporting him by upping the emotional charge X 100. There's only so much he can bare (granted) but the same goes for you. If he's in need of medication it could be that this could be prescribed in a form other than tablet.

All the best, Keep strong and focused

Comment

This has got Human Rights written all over it.

Write to your MP or go to the office and camp out there until you get a meeting. Take as many friends and family as you can. Make some bloody noise - but behave yourselves.

Good luck.
            Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

Originally posted by erin View Post
              If it was my son and he sliced his arm with a knife I would take him to a treatment facility where he can get well for a few weeks another mother was on here and he son commited suicide Im not saying your son will do that but he sounds like he is very very very depressed. I was accused 2 years ago still waiting for my trial and every day my energy is just zapped there is not much peace living with a false accusation........................................ ..........Also it sounds like the girl is a psychopath out to destroy his life another reason anyways I wish him well I hope he will be ok
              Why has it taken so long for your case to go to trial? For me, the waiting is the worse bit. Our trial is in January, a full year after my partner was accused it's a joke. Keep strong hun x

Comment

My son got released today his lawyer phoned the PF to see what evidence they had for full commital there reply his laptop has no evidence of accessing social networks bit we have found a diary stating he wants to kill himself to which lawyer replied if you have no evidence of breach of bail condition you have to let him go so at five today my son was free he is also having a bail review next week and the PF said they won't object to lifting curfew for him to come to England and spend three weeks with me

Comment

That's better news Indispair, I'm glad he's been released. Good news about the bail review to - think it will do you both some good to be together
                  Maybe a good idea to get him back to the G.P. and see if you can get some more help for him.

Take care.

Comment

fantastic news!

Just watch him like an owl. Tell him this will blow over and his life will go on to be good and maybe great. Her lies about the bail stuff have already exposed her for being a liar.

Maybe even show him this site so he knows about the success stories on here.

We're all here for you and him.

Comment

Indispair

It must be such a relief for you and I am pleased your son will be able to be near you for a few weeks.
                      Look after him (I am sure you will).
                      Izzy and Ivor gave you excellent advice.
                      Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

So pleased for you and your son. Enjoy your time together, I will be thinking of you both xx

Comment

Sorry I am late coming to this thread but I am glad your son has been allowed to spend some time with you.
                          Hopefully you have found somewhere to stay while he is with you - or did they allow him to use your staff accomodation as a bail address?
                          Good luck

Comment

So pleased to hear this, I hope the whole thing can take on a more rational face from now on. I hope you can have some real quality time together and a good rest from the recent nightmare.
                            All the very best

Comment

So hurt and angry

Great news for you all ,give him a great big hug from all the mums here, and make sure he gives you one too, and be sure to tell him there are plenty of people here thinking of you all . Have a peaceful weekend.

Comment

Working...
                              X