No announcement yet.

Falsely accused!! - Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to say hi & welcome to the forum.
    I'm sorry you have to go through something so horrible again, glad you have a good Solicitor this time

Comment

Thank you guys!! - Really nervous about SS tomorrow but i have beaten them before and i can do it again, i think they forget i am only on suspision of.. not charged!! - They have a job to do but these guys can be nasty!!

Comment

Originally posted by inthec**p View Post
        Thank you guys!! - Really nervous about SS tomorrow but i have beaten them before and i can do it again, i think they forget i am only on suspision of.. not charged!! - They have a job to do but these guys can be nasty!!
        Hey,

Welcome. Quite a sad state of affairs your finding your self in just now. I can see how the allegation has come about and I can almost see why.

SS is a tricky one. I'm not entirely sure about the 'beating them' angle but I believe I get where you are coming from. They are interfering idiots at times and I am supposing what you are wanting to make clear to them is that you're not what you're being branded. It could be a little more difficult this time as these people are very simple and follow what appear to be 'patterns' of behaviour whether justified and right or not and wrong. A previous conviction may weigh heavily against you with the fresh allegation being of a more serious nature even though it is historical. I would imagine however that some simple questioning of any 'minors' in your life would quickly put to bed any doubts. It's your 'Donald Duck' whether you get a good one or a bad one as far as SS are required so don't go cutting yourself up if anything goes against you.

The wrong legal team is a big issue and you will certainly not be the first nor the last to suffer due to it. Chris seems to have ever increasing successes (Rights Fighter could probably clarify this!) from recent times with many many members reporting a thoroughly professional and never ending service.

You've picked a good legal team this time thank god.

You've also appeared on here! Another good choice.

You're basically making all the right moves this time and I would foresee that you'll be able to present the best fight on all fronts what with the support network, legal team and also your past experiences. Keep the negative turning into a giant positive!

Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
          You have made a wise decision by going with Chris Saltrese.
          Wonder if you can get a copy of the JSU of the trial where he said he didn't believe it. Not sure if it would help.
          If what the OP said is correct then this would be found in the sentencing remarks not JSU. A judge cannot give an opinion as to guilt or innocence when summing up the evidence (although some are biased and will insinuate guilt into their summing up where they can)
          People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
            If what the OP said is correct then this would be found in the sentencing remarks not JSU. A judge cannot give an opinion as to guilt or innocence when summing up the evidence (although some are biased and will insinuate guilt into their summing up where they can)
            yh it was in the sentencing that he said it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rights Fighter View Post
              Sorry yes you're quite right of course!
              "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
                Sorry yes you're quite right of course!
                I don't think she's ever been wrong....

You're in mighty good hands 'inthec**p'.
                Wow... A signature option!

Comment

Oh I am. I made a bit of a major boo boo this week getting two cases mixed up. I noticed before any damage was done and apologised to all concerned..... too many cases on the go at once......
                  People Appealing Convictions of Sexual Offences ~http://www.pacso.co.uk

PAFAA details ~ https://pacso.co.uk/pafaa-people-aga...ions-of-abuse/

Comment

Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
                    I don't think she's ever been wrong....
                    She's wrong when she says she isn't wonderful!
                    "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Working...
                    X