Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falsely accused!! - Again

Hi Guys,
    Little nervous here about doing this but i will try my best to give as much detail and be as honest as i can. Back in 2001/2002 i was arrested on suspicion of indecent assault and charged in the December no matter how much i pleaded my innocence nobody listened, not surprisingly the police. So i appointed a solicitor and to begin with he give me the whole "you will get off with this" we will win etc. Went through the whole plea and directions and bailed. I made a silly mistake and broke my bail by staying at a friends house (my condition was to sleep at my home address, i didnt sleep at my friends we spent the whole night talking) and was arrested, brought in front of a judge and pleaded guilty!

Remanded into custody - hell on earth but kept focused. Went to court, no solicitor instead a lady from his office, my barrister (her husband) was carrying law books, looked the part but was dismal on cross examination. Long story short my poor defense team and my nerves got me found guilty!!! GOBSMACKED!! GUTTED!!! - on summing up the judge said he personally didnt believe it but had to impose a sentence so gave me 9 months (halfed and less 1 1/2 months remand time). SOR for 10 yrs which i finished in August this year. During my time on SOR I meet a girl we got together and had my daughter we went through hell with social services but eventually got the all clear for me to have contact with my daughter.

Now 3 months after coming off SOR i got arrested on suspision of "rape" from 15 years ago from a family friend who said i asked her to perform sexual acts on me. - the thing is when this "rape" happened there were 9 children in the house and all in two rooms (one where this supposedly happened). and she is in connection with my previous accusers as she buys her drugs off them. The "victim" had a bunch of gangsters attack her own mother for money and is known to be violent when she wants.
    I now have a step son with my present partner and i am going through all this again. We have social services coming round tomorrow to interview my partner but they dont know i am going to be there ready for them and i have the whole situation happening for a second time.

I am not weak! I am not scared and i am not going to be beaten again - I have asked the remarkable Chris Saltrese to be my legal team and as expensive as it may seem to begin with I would rather pay that amount than have to go through all this c**p again. i have joined here as being in this situation for a second time and having no real form of support network i needed a place i can ask questions and get advice, as well as offer my support to others going through this.

Hi & welcome to the forum,

You do seem to have been unlucky, hopefully this time with Chris S. leading the defence, justice will prevail!

I'm sure you will get better advice from Chris if you have any queries, than from us, but you'll be able to let off steam on here.

However I'm wondering why SS have got involved both times around; were either of the accusers minors at the time of the allegations?
    'What doesn't kill you makes you stronger'

Comment

yes the current accusation is apparently from when i was 13 and the accuser was 9 but in the interview they said 1997 which means i was 16 and at work and college. the first accusation was from a minor, i know in black and white it doesn't look good for me but i was in the wrong crowd and the very unstable so therefore an easy target. I have every faith in Chris and his team and i know i have nothing to hide and therefore if it is to go to court then i have nothing to fear its just old memories from the first time round coming back. I learnt from my past lesson and i know now that i have to hold my head up high and show these people that i did nothing wrong. i know people will cast speculation upon me but i am not the type of person that broadcasts my life to the www when i am in the wrong. I know the road ahead is going to be rocky and uncertain but if i keep my head high and my thoughts positive then i can get through this. I urge anyone going through this for the first or second time or the 50th time to remain strong and let the truth come out in the end. I am finding great information and coping techniques from this site and i only hope others do the same.
      Last edited by inthec**p; 7 November 2012, 07:16 PM.

Comment

You have made a wise decision by going with Chris Saltrese.
        Wonder if you can get a copy of the JSU of the trial where he said he didn't believe it. Not sure if it would help.
        "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

that was my first thought but i wouldnt know where to begin. I have begun creating some notes on dates etc from my childhood around the time of the accusation and also my dealings with the accuser and her family in the past 16 or so years. I will speak to CS about JSU from previous case at the moment i am playing the waiting game to see if they actually charge me. I have also found it strange they interviewed me first before the accuser, they only had a brief written statement.

Comment

Ask Chris about "Doli Incapax" you may find it applies to you , based on the dates and your age at the time .

Chris was my solicitor and Doli Incapax was a very important part of my case , my case never made it to Jury , it was thrown out by the judge due to a abuse of process application and DOLI Incapax ,

Google "doli incapax" it is could be very important to you .

Comment

here is a link to a past post of mine , with more details about doli incapax.

http://www.daftmoo.org.uk/mooforum/s...ght=#post32561

Comment

Welcome inthec**p

I really feel for you. How horrible to have this happen to you again. Though am so glad you have a good solicitor this time.

I am new here - my son has been falsely accused of historical sexual abuse 10 years ago.

There is plenty of help, info and support and encouragement here. Welcome once again.

Comment

Thanks soulbug for that link...definitely worth running that by Chris inthec**p, he will be able to explain it to you and will know if it is relevant.
                  Thanks for posting Teddy101, it's always helpful for new members to receive messages of encouragement. It especially means a lot when those offering support are going through their own troubles.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith View Post
                    Thanks soulbug for that link...definitely worth running that by Chris inthec**p, he will be able to explain it to you and will know if it is relevant.
                    Thanks for posting Teddy101, it's always helpful for new members to receive messages of encouragement. It especially means a lot when those offering support are going through their own troubles.
                    It is a pleasure Faith. I like to try and help, encourage, welcome others Faith as it helps me too as I know that I am not the only one in this situation and we all need one another.

Comment

That is when this place works best!

Comment

Thank you i am reading the article in your post its very technical and i am going slowly through it but i will speak to CS about it in more detail unless anyone can summorise it on here it would be gratefully appreciated as it is seeming to be very informative

Comment

The best person to explain it would be Chris
                          I hope that it might prove relevant. Have you spoken to Chris yet? If not, you will find him to be very easy to talk to.

Comment

i have spoken to chris very briefly over the past week one to say that i need him onside and secondly to discuss SS tomorrow. I will be sure to ring him tomorrow to get his thoughts on it. I just want to say it is so nice to have a community i can talk to and if anyone needs any support regarding anything i have been through this before and i know how daunting it can be especially with the wrong legal team so would be more than happy to discuss anything at all

Comment

Thank you, you are particularly unlucky to have found yourself in this nasty situation twice. I am sure other members will benefit if you offer support on their threads once in a while so that offer is much appreciated
                              Its a wonderful community of helpful caring members and we do tend to all stick together

Comment

Working...
                              X