A success story - some hope for everyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by whatsgoingon? View Post
    I agree with the points you raise. The molly-coddling is blatantly obvious in our 'alleged victime's' statement, the woman PC is all bending over backwards all over her.... she can take a break when she wants, have something to drink when she wants, ask for anything she wants etc. A complete contrast to my son's statement and the way he was treated.
    Does the AV have stay behind her screen (it makes me think of Cleopatra as played by Elizabeth Taylor for some reason..!) for the whole hearing or is she only present while being questioned?
    Only whilst being questioned... then she leaves. Technically she can stay and watch the rest if she wants but I've been told that almost never happens. Ours certainly didn't. She just harassed the police officer who gave evidence for the prosecution by phone for news after.

Comment

At mine she had a screen plus a victim support female holding her hand as the had to ask the Judge if it was possible. Then they play the video fm when the complaint is made (with soft cushions and teddy bears in bkground), that video lasted hours and the waterworks that went with it.

The looks from the Jury were uninspiring to say the least, but as the case developed the truth came out!

Sorry if I come across as abit angry & frustrated and I know some people on here have been treated horrendously, but it feels as though you have served a sentence already, for what? Because it probably felt easier and didn't want to upset their current circumstances by saying they were raped!

Well done those weak spineless people for wrecking lives and those lives that are attached to us falsely accused.

Sorry, rant over or maybe this is my own method of counselling??

Stay strong everyone and keep the faith👍

Comment

Working...
      X