No announcement yet.

:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faith, I totally agree with you. It is EXTREMELY dangerous to advise people not to take their PRESCRIBED medication. Medication for many mental illnesses is vital and life saving. One would not suggest that stopping a diabetic from taking insulin would be a good idea, the same goes for mental illness. Nothing to say a gym membership mightn't be a good idea as well though.
    Kind Regards
    Jen
    False Accusers Beware: You have chosen to dine at the Karma Cafe. There is no menu: you will just get what you deserve.

Comment

Hello Meh

It reads like you could have been raped!

Get those screenshots from FB.

Try and limit any self-harm.

Get your own meds.

Keep the alcohol and drugs to their minimum.

Stop making nooses. If you like rope and knots, learn stuff that is useful for the post-2012 world, knots that do useful stuff.

Good luck.
      Police and subsequently the CPS "take every piece of evidence and try to extract the most negative connotations for their presentations in court". It's their job to help Judges fill those jails.

Comment

Oops, sorry Faith, I misread L1's post as "personally I don't take Any medication"
        Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
          I was pulling your leg!
          The frog leg
          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Originally posted by Saffron View Post
            Oops, sorry Faith, I misread L1's post as "personally I don't take Any medication"
            Sorry
            Not necessary hunnibunz!!
            "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Working...
            X