:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erin View Post
    Wow I think my meds is the only thing besides the family I love from not just telling everyone I love them............................Going out having the perfect day doing some fun things then going to the best hotel suite and getting drunk then taking a few hundred sleeping pills,so in 1 more month I will have been on trial for 2 years and I can not stress how much Anti-depressants has saved me from ending it-and we are talking about the first 6 months I felt so much pain I didn't know why I was in this situation! I knew there was no rape!!! but suddenly my life went to them wanting my balls on a skewer excuse my french.Now i take the medication and im still waiting trial but im a lot stronger
    Erin,
    A few weeks ago you wrote to struggle:
    "I started accepting things and dealing with the situation rather then crying and hiding under my blanket, promise you one day when you get through this you will be 10 times the person you are"
    and that your case is due in February .

Your trial should be in February but I believe your advice is negative.
    Maybe you can enjoy yourself in hotel suites,good restaurants and a few drinks .

But to anyone reading this post "DO NOT" mix medicine and alcohol.

I agree with Lawlessone.
    I myself went to court and didn't take any medicine through the waiting process.
    If medicine subscribed from a doctor helps you...it is your choice and as long as you don't get addicted to it.

But there are other remedies, I would try to do keep busy and (or) healthy instead.

Ps:I don't excuse your french for this post.
    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
      Erin,
      A few weeks ago you wrote to struggle:
      "I started accepting things and dealing with the situation rather then crying and hiding under my blanket, promise you one day when you get through this you will be 10 times the person you are"
      and that your case is due in February .

Your trial should be in February but I believe your advice is negative.
      Maybe you can enjoy yourself in hotel suites,good restaurants and a few drinks .

But to anyone reading this post "DO NOT" mix medicine and alcohol.

I agree with Lawlessone.
      I myself went to court and didn't take any medicine through the waiting process.
      If medicine subscribed from a doctor helps you...it is your choice and as long as you don't get addicted to it.

But there are other remedies, I would try to do keep busy and (or) healthy instead.

Ps:I don't excuse your french for this post.

I was talking about how I was feeling 500 days ago .Now im cool man I don't drink nothhig bdc you are confused by my post but it's good to see your heart is in the correct place.yes mixing pills and booze is very bad-all drugs are poison and only take anti-depressants if you suffer severe depression and the doctor gives them to you.

Je parlais de ce que je ressentais il ya 500 jours. Maintenant l'homme im cool je ne bois pas bdc nothhig vous êtes confus par mon poste, mais il est bon de voir votre cœur est dans les place.yes mélange correct pilules et d'alcool est très mauvais -toutes les drogues sont un poison et ne prendre des anti-dépresseurs si vous souffrez d'une grave dépression et le médecin leur donne à vous

Comment

tsk - all this forrin talk
        And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

Originally posted by RFLH View Post
          tsk - all this forrin talk

Erin just translated the two precedent lines in french.

We do apologise.
          Last edited by Boys don't cry; 9 October 2012, 03:33 PM.
          Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

I was pulling your leg!
            And God promised men that good and obedient wives would be found in all corners of the world. Then made the world round .... and laughed and laughed and laughed ..

Comment

2 years to wait for a trial must be exhausting and I know that it is hard to "live" normally.
              Anyway Erin when you will be in court, you will feel relieved.
              If you well prepared your defence and know that you are innocent,
              you should prefer the Court than the waiting processus.

It is Meh's thread and I hope he had a nfa.
              Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

Hi Meh,I sympathise with what you are going through but stay strong and continue to believe in your own innocence.
                My husband is in a similar situation, as he was accused of rape and says nothing happened at all. We are still awaiting DNA results, almost 4 months later.
                Could someone tell me, if the police are so keen to get a conviction,
                is it possible for them to mix the dna up to make it look as if sex took place when it didnt? As Meh says he didnt have sex with the FA, but his dna was present?

Comment

With police anything is possible but highly unlikely I think what do other forum members think ? I think 99% of the time this would not happen

Comment

I suppose Angry and frightened is refering to this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19782917

But it was just an exception.
                    Non,je ne regrette rien.

Comment

wow how scary i bet they will have to pay him big money for their error but even with all that money the mental trauma of being falsely accused and locked up for months is simply priceless poor guy how scary

Comment

yes BDC,
                        I know i will win 99% i do look forward to the future but at the same time I am now very strong from all the pain i come out very strong ,but sure when my trial is over I will be so happy to end 2 years of bull**** it did not kill me so far it has made me stronger but cost me all my $
                        oh well health is more important then money

Comment

Originally posted by Boys don't cry View Post
                          I suppose Angry and frightened is refering to this:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19782917

But it was just an exception.
                          I wasnt refering to that actually, BDC, although it is very interesting! I meant, can police physically mess around with the DNA for their own ends, and would it be likely at all, that they would?

Comment

There would have to be a lot of corruption among various officers for this to occur...that said, it isn't unheard of.

However, I recall that Meh says that he doesn't recall what happened, which is much different from saying in certainty that no sex occurred.

I think it should be screenshotted that she has uploaded pictures from the night she was allegedly raped. I hope that Meh got the result he needed.

As for anti depressants, I'd be loathe to condemn people who use them. As with Erin, I am not sure that I would still be here without them.
                            Different strokes for different folks I suppose.
                            "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Faith, I don't think anyone was disapproving of those taking anti-depressants. They were saying that you shouldn't take antidepressants unless they have been prescribed to you by your GP. Meh made it clear that he had taken some of his friend's Prozac. And that you should never mix unprescribed controlled meds with alcohol.

Comment

Originally posted by lawlessone2009 View Post
                                Personally, don't take ANY medication.

Ask your doctor what alternatives exist to medication with highly dubious drugs.

It may be that a £30 gym membership does you more good that strange pills from the doctors.

This is what I was referring to
                                "Be sure your sin will find you out"

Numbers 32:23

Comment

Working...
                                X